Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

Quote Originally Posted by Revoka
    Well... when you 3 man sapphiron 25 man with only the tank and a holy pala and shaman (MEEEE!!))

the amount of recognition you get is insane

Can't really see why that would be so much "recognition" gain tbh.

Beacon of light for pala and the tank, judgement of light for the dps.

You simply can't go oom unless you sucks + there is no enrage timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Iniquity

Actually, my guild got Sapphiron to enrage a while ago, 15 minutes the berserk timer was I think.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

People tend to look at healmeters. Your nub holy priest probably thought you weren't doing much. Send them out and get an absorb mod for recount. You were probably doing far more than her.

maly10 p2 mean nearly 0 damage on tanks...
    so yes..disco should help healing the raid throwing pws/pom/poh around.
    btw...one poh each team and all are topped after the p2 ae..ofc assuming all were in the shield, and assuming all are "stacked", if not flying.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Iniquity

There is a 15-minute enrage timer.

Original poster doesn't mention prayer of mending once, therefor original poster is fail as much as the holy priest he's accusing.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by axxey
    Original poster doesn't mention prayer of mending once, therefor original poster is fail as much as the holy priest he's accusing.
    OMG AND HE DOESN´T MENTION PENANCE THEREFORE HE MUST BE BAD!!11!1!11

seriously, use your brain dude -.-

By reading your account, I noticed that your a tunnel vision healer. I'n my view, the raid should have replaced you and found someone that knows how to 2 heal a raid. For the very reason that you are more efficient on single targets, means that you cover spikes, and your counterpart aoe heals. You should both have PoM up at all times. Your counterpart PoH, and CoH's, but that wont stop someone dying from burst. So you need to be quick with shields, and pennance. If you want someone to turn their brain off, and heal the tank 100% of the time, I suggest you go back to the kiddy pool, and 3 heal raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrin
    By reading your account, I noticed that your a tunnel vision healer. I'n my view, the raid should have replaced you and found someone that knows how to 2 heal a raid. For the very reason that you are more efficient on single targets, means that you cover spikes, and your counterpart aoe heals. You should both have PoM up at all times. Your counterpart PoH, and CoH's, but that wont stop someone dying from burst. So you need to be quick with shields, and pennance. If you want someone to turn their brain off, and heal the tank 100% of the time, I suggest you go back to the kiddy pool, and 3 heal raids.
    From reading your post, I noticed that you need to work on reading comprehension. In my view, you should actually read and understand a post before commenting on it. The OP was both raid healing and healing the tank. The other priest thought that he was not healing a lot because damage absorbed by PW:S does not show up in a standard healing meter.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

During Malygos phase 2, I do raidheal, but tank has priority. If the tank is in good health, I raidheal as much as I can. I can understand she needs some help with it. But I can't just let the tank die, right?

Last attempt I did what she said, in an attempt to show what happens when I don't focus on the tank more than the raid. Tank died, we wiped. Raid disbanded.
    Really, cause .. uh, it seems like thats what he's saying.
    Healing is a team effort kiddo, and this kid, is not a team player.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Last attempt I did what she said, in an attempt to show what happens when I don't focus on the tank more than the raid. Tank died, we wiped. Raid disbanded.

And best of all. Now I'm the noob..
    I was called a noob and kicked from a OS pugg in the very begging of 3.0 for using judgement of light as the ONLY pally on the raid. Priest called me a noob and asked to raid leader to remove me from the group since i was "cheating to look good on healing". WTF???
    note1: i had the most hps and most overhall healing at boss fight and for total;
    note2: i got kicked just after main boss kill;
    note3: that is why i do love pugs.

And i was the noob on that...

Really, cause .. uh, it seems like thats what he's saying.
    Healing is a team effort kiddo, and this kid, is not a team player.
    Congratulations on still not picking up basic literacy skills. The parts that you highlighted show that they were raid healing, but not as much as the other person who was exclusively on raid healing and a talent spec that makes it easier for raid healing.

During Malygos phase 2, I do raidheal
    Does this part, which you highlighted, make it seem like they have tunnel vision, and are only focusing on the tank? The part where they say they raid heal as well as focus on the tank?

Now to make it even clearer for you.

The OP was on tank healing duty. He was focusing mainly on the tank, as well as providing raid healing and damage absorption. The other healer was just on raid healing. The other healer looked at the healing meter, saw that most of the OPs healing was on the tank (because healing meters don't show damage absorption) and decided that they were not doing enough raid healing.

Your efforts to be patronising would be a lot more effective if you had any idea what you were talking about.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Just wondering, as a fresh disc priest, would this be a 10-man fight where Holy Nova + glyph shines? If you're put in a group without melee, it seems like Shield, Penance, PoM and Holy Nova spam are all spells you'll need in that phase (assuming the raid healer can take care of the other group).

I fail to see where the OP talk about meter...
    Are you sure the other healer complained due to that? or he complained cause dps were dying?

As for the damage type...he is talking about malygos P2...
    ok, raid damage "could" be considered high during breath but is completely on a based timer....
    At that point all of the raid shoud have a shield up, pom should be around and you ( and even the holy ) should already be at half poh cast ( on different group ofc )
    damage is 4k every sec for 5 sec ( so 20k damage, stading outside the shield....)

even the most undergeared char with a pws up ( fullbuffed ofc ) will resist an entire breath without getting healed...and ofc POM is around ( 2x pom...cause healer were both priest )...

Damage on tanks during that phase is only from Nexus Lord ( 10k damage from arcane shock is the "max damage" from them.) ...that are the one that die rly soon entered that phase ( focussed first normaly )

After Lords died raid focus on Scion...they're damage is completely random...so i fail to see how a disco can "tank heal" there again...

That ofc considering that DPS in raid were not complete nab and were all inside the anti-magic shell ( 50% less magical damage ) if not flying.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Maliander
    Just wondering, as a fresh disc priest, would this be a 10-man fight where Holy Nova + glyph shines? If you're put in a group without melee, it seems like Shield, Penance, PoM and Holy Nova spam are all spells you'll need in that phase (assuming the raid healer can take care of the other group).
    After vortex ends the group will go away from the middle asap to avoid any possible breaths on them. So since you'd have to search your group and then center yourself to start spamming, it wouldve been much better and faster to just cast prayer of healing on your group. Shield everyone before vortex (except tank! to not trigger rapture) and you'll get enough mana from the simultaneous breaking of the shields during vortex.

Quote Originally Posted by iebe
    After vortex ends the group will go away from the middle asap to avoid any possible breaths on them. So since you'd have to search your group and then center yourself to start spamming, it wouldve been much better and faster to just cast prayer of healing on your group. Shield everyone before vortex (except tank! to not trigger rapture) and you'll get enough mana from the simultaneous breaking of the shields during vortex.
    that's phase 1

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Me throwing flash heals and power word shields and spamming prayer of healing during malygos' deep breath on everyone as a disc priest. My GCD busy all the time, continuously casting spells as well.

Other priest who is holy: "Razige! You have to heal the raid, I can't 1-man heal it!"

Discuss.
    Why wouldn't it be?

Link me your priest Abandon.

Link me your priest Abandon.
    Would me linking you my character and you picking over things like talent choiced that you don't agree with or gear choices that you think are wrong change anything? Would it make your inability to read the things that you are quoting go away? No. Hell, I might not even have a Priest. It wouldn't change a thing.

You don't have a priest, or have an understanding of what your talking about. You like to be confrontational.
    Attacking me and not the issue, is called, Ad Hominem, it is a basic debate fallacie. Get an education.

I'm on a laptop, on a boat, tethered to my iphone. Please excuse my spelling errors, but I have more on my mind then defending against a childish brat.