Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Razige! You have to heal the raid!

Quote Originally Posted by Poldara
    I like receiving anal sex.
    Fix'd

Nice trolls invaded my thread when I was asleep.

At least trolls can be priests..

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Nice trolls invaded my threat when I was asleep.

At least trolls can be priests..
    TROLL THREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrin
    Thanks for the admission, but I already knew that I was superior. Have a nice night.
    "Superiority complex refers to a subconscious neurotic mechanism of compensation developed by the individual as a result of feelings of inferiority."

Behold, my glorious first post as I smite down thy champion of arrogance with googled knowledge!

Quote Originally Posted by Kexmeister
    TROLL THREAT!
    Typos happen, get over it, retard.

I can be ignored, because I don't share your view. A masterful display of ignorance, if ever i've seen one. Good show!
    It is not because you do not share my view. I welcome counter-arguements when there is one to be had. You simply attack people, however, and even though you quoted parts (and bolded them even) where he mentiosn raid healing when he can, (because he is giving most focus to the tank, just as the other healer should be giving most of his focus to the raid) you still state he does no actual raid healing.

That is why I choose to ignore your posts. Not because you disagree, but because you make up arguements that are not there.

Typos happen, get over it, retard.
    As a matter of fact, i was not pointing out a typo.
    /throws chill pill

Me throwing flash heals and power word shields and spamming prayer of healing during malygos' deep breath on everyone as a disc priest. My GCD busy all the time, continuously casting spells as well.

Other priest who is holy: "Razige! You have to heal the raid, I can't 1-man heal it!"

Discuss.
    tl;dr, so maybe has been said before, but if it's not the case, that's just way too random.

10/25?
    It's just you 2 healers in raid (if 10 men) ?
    How many tanks?

If it's 10men, usually an Holy Priest is able to solo raid heal easily

10 man
    1 tank
    2 healers.

I saw one holy priest solo healing Malygos. If there's such case as it is here, where it's a pug - disc should focus on the tank mostly, even heroic 5-man geared holy priest, if not a noob, can raid heal the rest. Disc should never ever help heal them, except for occasional pw:s and pom / renew / pw:s during the vortex phase.

Them kicking you out is a stupid move, one you'll often find in pugs where you're judged by recount's position on healing.
    As for the egoistic trolls here, congratulations on derailing yet another thread.

15+ Year Old Account

You don't have a priest, or have an understanding of what your talking about. You like to be confrontational.
    Attacking me and not the issue, is called, Ad Hominem, it is a basic debate fallacy. Get an edjucation.

Because very thread is better with kittens.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Refering to phase 2 your second post.
    2 lords hitting like wet noodles does not require a "tank healer", tank is just 1 more target taking spike damage like the rest of the raid. I prefer being disc phase 2 for the spikey random damage.
    More likely your raid/dps are running to every bubble and taking unnessecary spike damage, every second bubble, minimise time running out of bubbles, maximise time dpsing.
    Deep breath is consistant spread predictable damage, the easiest part of the entire fight's healing.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sefa
    that's phase 1
    He never spoke of a particular phase.

While I agree that reading healing meters like damage meters is an all-too-common problem among overhealing failures and idiots in general, I'm afraid the real problem is that you chose to pug a raid on Khadgar. The recruitment pool has been pissed in far too many times to produce skilled raiders in reasonable quantities, so when you pug EoE (or anything, really) you're basically choosing to idle neck-deep in human waste.

Herein, we discuss matters of the utmost importance.

2 healing malygos is hard and sometimes second healer need to help on raid healing. As disc you have tools to keep tank up and help a bit with raid healing. PW:S absorbs shitloads of dmg so you don't need to be pure focus on tank. PoM+PW:S and you have time to throw few flashes and maybe even poh to raid. Anyway if your tank cant stand hit without healer chain healing him i would blame him for wipe not myself.

Anyway pro tip: focus tank make focus key cast and your problem is fixed.

Edit: if second priest is failing i have very good way to fixing it: be better then him.

Quote Originally Posted by Arag
    2 healing malygos is hard and sometimes second healer need to help on raid healing. As disc you have tools to keep tank up and help a bit with raid healing. PW:S absorbs shitloads of dmg so you don't need to be pure focus on tank. PoM+PW:S and you have time to throw few flashes and maybe even poh to raid. Anyway if your tank cant stand hit without healer chain healing him i would blame him for wipe not myself.

Anyway pro tip: focus tank make focus key cast and your problem is fixed.

Edit: if second priest is failing i have very good way to fixing it: be better then him.
    Erm, that is exactly what the OP was doing. You sort of missed the point of the thread. It isn't that the tank healer who is also healing the raid should do even more, it is that the holy priest should do their damn job and keep the raid up.

They should be able to keep the raid healed without any assistance, so if they are getting help from the tank healer and still failing, they should get replaced. But because he had bigger numbers on the healing meter, he got to stay and the tank healer was kicked.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.