Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

VoA? loot percentages wtf

yesterday i did 25 VoA Emalon and he dropped 2 pairs of the priest holy 8.5 pants, is it me or should the loot drop percentages be fixed?
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

Re: VoA? loot percentages wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon
    yesterday i did 25 VoA Emalon and he dropped 2 pairs of the priest holy 8.5 pants, is it me or should the loot drop percentages be fixed?
    ok ok its a troll but anyway ill continue...

ur rite, it should drop the pieces of loot u want...take no notice that this has been discussed in soooo many threads already...
    when u enter VoA, a blizz employee should whisp u an ask u wot piece of loot u want and then guarantee u that it will drop....this is wot u want yes?
    facepalm
    not that it matters were there 2 priests in the run?? or even 1 (ms an os)
    are u cranky because u didnt get UR loot or jus upset that 2pieces of the same loot dropped in the 1 run?

15+ Year Old Account

i'm not mad what i wanted didn't drop i'm annoyed that the same thing dropped twice.
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

i'm not mad what i wanted didn't drop i'm annoyed that the same thing dropped twice.
    Same here...

2 holy pally gloves. and their tank pants

Make it atleast 1 each classes, dont need to be MY class/spec, but atleast makes the drop more diversified.

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

so if ur a pally.....and 2 pieces of hunter gears drops ur cranky..
    and ur still a pally...and a hunter piece drops and a mage piece drops...are u still cranky?

if 2 pieces of the same drop and neither helps u...wot does it matter?

its more likely that u want UR piece to drop

(yes yes we all want that, but we all dont run here an cry)

Im not a big fan of it simply being 4 random pieces out of what, 200? They should at least have separated it somewhat. Perhaps have two pvp pieces drop along with two pve and bar two of the same item dropping, meh.

Because there's no way that two of the same class/spec could ever be in one raid.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Srs raid is srs.

We had 3 DK gloves drop (tier) and a warlock piece.

We had 1 DK in the raid

It happens, big whoop, clear it again next week. Or do Ulduar or something VOA should not be the only place to get your PVP/PVE gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    Because there's no way that two of the same class/spec could ever be in one raid.
    my mind would be blowen if that ever happened

Had 3 pcs. of Shammy gear drop off Emalon tonight. Shrugged, picked up my badges and moved on to Arch.
    Krimson states...
    Clearly the correct play here is to drop acid everyday.
    Just because you can't easily overdose on acid doesn't mean that dropping 50 hits in a night won't turn you into a drooling retard.

Quote Originally Posted by siyeg
    my mind would be blowen if that ever happened
    consider the OP's mind BBBBLLLLLLOOOWWNNNN

I got conquerors gloves yesterday wohoo ;D

Anyway, before that dropped, it has been some months since ive seen some lock tier/pvp gear drop. It annoyes me SO FREAKING MUCH.

They could at least make it so that the same piece of gear can't drop multiple times. When's the last time you saw KT drop 2 Betrayers at one time? And don't even get into him dropping the same tier token, that can be exchanged for several different pieces of loot spread out over 3 or 4 classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor
    Srs raid is srs.

We had 3 DK gloves drop (tier) and a warlock piece.

We had 1 DK in the raid

It happens, big whoop, clear it again next week. Or do Ulduar or something VOA should not be the only place to get your PVP/PVE gear.
    Bold is very important. VOA should not be your main source of gear. It is intended to allow people who PvP to acquire some PvE gear if they are not able to complete Ulduar, basically its a little bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fourty-two View Post
    "There must always be an Aspect of Death." As Nessingwary lifts up the chin of Deathwing to his face.

zomg. Random loot is random. VoA was supposed to be a crap shoot, and it is! Working as intended, quit the QQ /thread.

Also, its easy.

VoA is that instance that takes < 15 minutes to clear and is not meant to gear everyone up after several weeks. Stop being incompetent and do actual raids.

Quote Originally Posted by flammadeus
    Bold is very important. VOA should not be your main source of gear. It is intended to allow people who PvP to acquire some PvE gear if they are not able to complete Ulduar, basically its a little bonus.
    Doesn't that go both ways? People who PvE to get some PvP gear as well?
    Krimson states...
    Clearly the correct play here is to drop acid everyday.
    Just because you can't easily overdose on acid doesn't mean that dropping 50 hits in a night won't turn you into a drooling retard.

Why not just get rid of VoA, it's pointless tier should come from raiding real raids, nothing is more lame than seeing some DK in all blues but then have t8.5 legs adn gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by aegis5108
    Why not just get rid of VoA, it's pointless tier should come from raiding real raids, nothing is more lame than seeing some DK in all blues but then have t8.5 legs adn gloves.
    Because it almost matters.

Almost.