(3.2) 15-13-43 build.

Hi! I will use my DK mainly for solo fun, as well as 5 (or maybe 10) dangeons. Im thinking about http://ptr.wowhead.com/?talent#jciMR...x0ux0uc:abpcMm and wanna hear some feedback about it. Rotation will be Icy touch=>plague strike=>blood strike=>obliterate spam with blood strike+pestilence when needed (deseases last sec, any "free" blood rune, blood strike 5% buff last sec).

P.S. rune tab+bone shield maybe useless and it can be http://ptr.wowhead.com/?talent#jciMc...x0ux0hc:abpcMm.

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Re: (3.2) 15-13-43 build.

No. Just no.

Quote Originally Posted by tialol
    No. Just no.
    My Achievement-Site

Click for my Armory

Enhancer are like ventilators. You can easily turn them off (CC), but you should never put your head right into them while they are keep running.

I didn't really look at your spec much but noticed you put scourge strike in your rotation, yet you have no talent in it...

Deleted

No. Just no.

Whats the purpose of this that differs from other at least 51 points in one tree?

Quote Originally Posted by Glacian
    I didn't really look at your spec much but noticed you put scourge strike in your rotation, yet you have no talent in it...
    Think he meant plague strike. Im assuming this is a pvp build, but it's horrible for any purpose so it really doesnt matter. Maybe he's just a troll, who knows.

why not take scourge strike if you already spent 43pt in unholy? and the rest of this build... its... i.... well... *sigh*

No. Just no.

1)its not rly pvp build (pvp w/o lichborne+endless winter?..never!)
    2)yes i mean plague strike, not scourge, sry ok done with it now.
    3)"no" didnt count coz on each urs "no" i wanna ask "why?"
    4)im not troll just thinking about different builds istead "simple-put-it-all-into-blood" and instead "look on this DK and do like he did" im trying my own ideas even if they will lead me to the same point :P
    5)why i need use http://ptr.wowhead.com/?spell=55271 instead http://ptr.wowhead.com/?spell=51425 ?..

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

No. Just no.
    no UB also is just no sorry.. even if they removed the AoE of UB it is still a talent worth speccing to.. and u didn't talent on SS when u included SS in ur rotation.. i would suggest speccing for http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...&version=10128 in the new patch for 3.2 if we are talking in terms of Unholy.

this is just my 2 cents ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by IhatePvE
    4)im not troll just thinking about different builds istead "simple-put-it-all-into-blood" and instead "look on this DK and do like he did" im trying my own ideas even if they will lead me to the same point :P
    With DK's all 3 trees are pretty solid. You can do okay as long as you put at least 51 points in one tree. 51 pointers are pretty much the end all be all for any tree, and I cannot think of any serious spec for any class that doesn't take their 51 pt talent off hand, besides resto druid PVP because WG is pretty iffy for PVP. I know there is likely more specs that avoided the 51 pt talent, but their in the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasfomy
    With DK's all 3 trees are pretty solid. You can do okay as long as you put at least 51 points in one tree. 51 pointers are pretty much the end all be all for any tree, and I cannot think of any serious spec for any class that doesn't take their 51 pt talent off hand, besides resto druid PVP because WG is pretty iffy for PVP. I know there is likely more specs that avoided the 51 pt talent, but their in the minority.
    Agree, but did +10% dmg and 51pt gargoyle better then 3%crit and some passive dmg incres from blood tree (taking points out of frost will put main attack (aka obliterate) into "trash box") ?...cant see why..

Quote Originally Posted by Eizyark
    no UB also is just no sorry.. even if they removed the AoE of UB it is still a talent worth speccing to.. and u didn't talent on SS when u included SS in ur rotation.. i would suggest speccing for http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...&version=10128 in the new patch for 3.2 if we are talking in terms of Unholy.

this is just my 2 cents ofc.
    UB?..uhm...maybe u right and 40x20=800 dmg per 20 sec worth 1 pt..imho its not critical unless u're going 25(25Hm) raids.
    I've mixed all 3 trees coz for me tougness-bladed armor and other frost-blood parts of this build looks more "dangerous" then SS+garg.+rage of rivendare+wandering pladue...

P.S. and wtf guys, u're so low on runic power in combat so u picking up butchery?...cant be sure but in my case there will be some free time for death coil or rune srike betwen obliterate (+blood stike and so on)? dont think so.. butchery, with runic power mastery, aimed for some "runic power expensive" abilitys while im trying to avoid em...

Deleted

You got truckloads of talents in unholy tree to boost scourge strike damage, why would you want to use Obliterate?

And no, those talents dont look that dangerous. Especially Black Ice when you don't even use Scourge Strike for christ sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    You got truckloads of talents in unholy tree to boost scourge strike damage, why would you want to use Obliterate?
    Obliterate did more dmg then Scourge Strike in cost of 1 more rune, but this cost will be covered by http://ptr.wowhead.com/?spell=56835. Reaping will also alow me feel myself more comfartable while unholy-frost runes cd..Hm maybe i will need Imp Unh Presence too?..

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    And no, those talents dont look that dangerous. Especially Black Ice when you don't even use Scourge Strike for christ sake.
    Black ice shoud not count alone, it's a part of "Blac ice+Crypt fever+Ebon plaguebringer+pestilence+necrosis (corpse explo, UB aswell)" combo...

P.S. im happy that after some troll posts (yes, i mean those "just no coz no") it gonna be intresting talk..(for me at last :P )

Quote Originally Posted by IhatePvE
    UB?..uhm...maybe u right and 40x20=800 dmg per 20 sec worth 1 pt..imho its not critical unless u're going 25(25Hm) raids.
    I've mixed all 3 trees coz for me tougness-bladed armor and other frost-blood parts of this build looks more "dangerous" then SS+garg.+rage of rivendare+wandering pladue...

P.S. and wtf guys, u're so low on runic power in combat so u picking up butchery?...cant be sure but in my case there will be some free time for death coil or rune srike betwen obliterate (+blood stike and so on)? dont think so.. butchery, with runic power mastery, aimed for some "runic power expensive" abilitys while im trying to avoid em...
    well i only placed 2 points on Butchery so that u can go to the lower tier but u can always put that 2 points in Bladed Barrier as you wish. i just wanna make thing's clear, what is the sole purpose of your build? is it meant for pvp or pve or both?

Quote Originally Posted by Eizyark
    well i only placed 2 points on Butchery so that u can go to the lower tier but u can always put that 2 points in Bladed Barrier as you wish. i just wanna make thing's clear, what is the sole purpose of your build? is it meant for pvp or pve or both?
    Mostly pve, coz i cant imagine how can be pvp w/o lichborne and endless winter. Blade barrier with Reaping will provide me some dmg reduction...im even thinking about add some points there :P

If this is PVE centric then you don't need to ask us our opinions. I can guarantee you 100% this will do less damage than any 'mainstream' spec. Get a character on the PTR and test it out for yourself. Uniqueness is going to cost you quite a bit of DPS, and if I ever saw your spec in a raid or group I was leading I would immediately kick you for being mentally retarded. Your missing out on so many dps increasing talents. Like toughness instead of Imp IT/RP mastery, and Rune Tap (lol) instead of SS.

As I said before, rule of thumb is if your spec includes at 51 pt talent, then its going to be decent. As I said before, there are exceptions to this rule, but they're just that, exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasfomy
    If this is PVE centric then you don't need to ask us our opinions. I can guarantee you 100% this will do less damage than any 'mainstream' spec. Get a character on the PTR and test it out for yourself. Uniqueness is going to cost you quite a bit of DPS, and if I ever saw your spec in a raid or group I was leading I would immediately kick you for being mentally retarded. Your missing out on so many dps increasing talents. Like toughness instead of Imp IT/RP mastery, and Rune Tap (lol) instead of SS.

As I said before, rule of thumb is if your spec includes at 51 pt talent, then its going to be decent. As I said before, there are exceptions to this rule, but they're just that, exceptions.
    ...in the name of god where did i said that i will raid with this spec?.. i will not raid at all (maybe just 1-2 pug attemts per week), im too bisy in RL for waste 3-4h per day in raids...i just asked "why it will cost me quite a bit of dps" and still got wery limited answers...
    About Imp IT/RP mastery what u gonna do with all this rune power w/o garg., UB and rune strike (how i can doge often if im standing behind boss as dps?..)? Death coil ftw?... Im picking tougness coz it will affect blade armor that's all... Imp IT dont need me coz i will use IT only 1 time, after it will use pestilence instead IT/SS for renew deseases.

P.S. i cant create PTR char coz its not available for my localization...if i can i will not ask such things...

P.P.S. about "mentaly retarded" - "mentaly retards" are pplz who think that there is only 1 single way, and blame all what arent on this way instead try to think "why its here"...im aimed for fun, not for full BiS so urs words mean nothing for me coz there are no reasons... just "no coz no" but that's arent reason.

Thinking outside the box isn't allowed in these forums!

Ide be interested in seeing some numbers from 5 mans tho.
    <Insert flashy sig showing gear I don't have here>

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kael%27thas&n=Arthastewart