Thread: Shaman/dk 2v2

Shaman/dk 2v2

Hi all. I made a post in the arena section a few days ago where i wanted some tips on how to deal with resto druids in 2v2. I thought i'd make a new post here in the shaman forum where we could share some tips and strategies against different setups and classes.

As expected agains Rdruid/dps, everyone said that u have to switch from the dps to the druid and catch him without hots. Thats basiclly what we do. At the same time we pop all CD's, and i help my DK to dps. But most of the times we dont get him down anyway=/ It feels like it works when the druid isent that geared, bu as soon we meet a well geared and skilled druid it never works..

Another problem i got is Ret/healer. I get shocked every time i loose. Everything looks good. im leading the mana warr, but eventually the ret catch me in a stun without a trinket, and guess what, i die like a kitten with my 1k resi..

Any tips would be appreciated

Re: Shaman/dk 2v2

Er.... I play with a Rogue and it works pretty solid . Here's what we usually do, hope it helps.
    Open instantly on the dps, putting a grounding totem vs. cyclone(most druids will enter combat with cyclone). You should see on your screen a big CYCLONE SIGN with the druid's name casting it on you/your partner.So that's why you put grounding. Also help dps at start. Then Switch at the druid instantly hexing his partner(the druid can dispell but he can't since he will be stunned/silenced and needing to heal. The druid will probably heal up if you didn't kill him so when he's fully hotted, dispell the hots and swap for the partner. The druid's mana should be lower than yours. Remember to ALWAYS keep the druid purged so he can't hot up and innervate(I've found this the HARD WAY, he had a rejuv and innervate and resisted innervate like 8 times in a row, wtf ). The trick is about fast switching and sooner or later you'll kill one of them :P

Hope it helps.