Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: which healing class in 3.2

I cant believe no one has mentioned the Flash of Light buff to paladin..

I mean, this spell is already very powerful in terms of mana efficiency and healing (8k+ crits from Prot) and now it gives a 100% additional HoT if the target is SS'ed?

Even the buff to beacon may see some use now...
    YEH WOT

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Half Balance, half Resto was the primary spec in S3-4
    I'm pretty sure you are right about this. Wasn't it something about Dreamstate etc for insane regen? With the few balance talents they could even dps and a "nuke X target"-situation

Druids are spectacular for healing all 3 brackets... but you WILL NOT be doing arena as feral or moonkin (but both are fun as hell in PvE, if you're down with it).

Disc Priests are a great all-around choice for all 3 brackets and shadow can be viable for PvP.

Paladin: I <3 mine... but it's a very very different play style than the others. You have to be in LoS of your partner(s) almost the entire fight, have few offensive choices and use a debilitating mana regen system. That said, they do EXCELLENT burst healing in 3v3 and 5v5, and the top 2v2 team is a prot-spec'd healing paladin paired with an unholy DK. Plus you have that option of respec'ing to faceroll.

Shaman: last I heard they dont have a PvP resto set, but I could be wrong

Druids: didnt they make Innerverate dispellable this patch?

Shamans: massive boost with ghost wolf and if innerverate is dispelable they should start to destroy druids. Locks are getting a huge boost so that might slow them down a little.

Paladins: holy still strong but Not enough boosts, prot always good bt locks should start eating them this patch.

Disc. Priests: Second largest buff purely based on there reliance to resiliance, also if innerverate is dispellable blah blah... bigger SP from better gear, priests scale well. Id say grab a lock and roll faces with a priest. Rogues should be good as well, but the 15% damages reduction might hurt, never know.

Its all about the meta game to come. So if you can figure out who has the biggest buffs you can kinda predict the future of 2s.

Personally it looks like warlocks got huge buffs from resilience and the boost to pet survival. Shaman seem heavily favored as well. So if you can design a comp to beat these 2 along with disc/rog druid/dk druid/war pally/dk pally/war you should be set to beat most people.

Quote Originally Posted by tryal
    Locks are getting a huge boost so that might slow them down a little.
    I haven't been following the patch notes, what is changing?