15+ Year Old Account

LF Full Shaman 3.2 changes list! :)

As the title says really, I'm looking for a full list of the Shaman changes for patch 3.2. I've looked the latest 8 pages of mmo-champion for the changes, but alot of them aren't there. I've been looking on the WoW forum aswell as in the Shaman section here on MMO-champion but didn't find a complete one.

Anyone got one or willing to make one?

Would be highly appreciated

Re: LF Full Shaman 3.2 changes list! :)

Look to the left: Patch 3.2 under that: Patch notes.

15+ Year Old Account

That's what I mean. I know not all of the Hunter changes are in there, so I would expect it to be the same for Shaman, not?

You either have to be trolling, or a complete idiot.

Shamans

* A customizable totem bar will now be available for shamans allowing the storing of 4 different totems. These totems can be placed on the ground at once in one global cooldown for the combined mana cost of all 4 totems. The naming scheme of the spells to summon the different totem sets has been changed to make it less confusing for players:
    o Call of Fire (Totem Bar 1, the first one gained at level 30) is now named Call of the Elements.
    o Call of Water (Totem Bar 2) is now named Call of the Ancestors.
    o Call of Fire (Totem Bar 3) is now named Call of the Spirits.
    o Call of Earth (the spell to recall all summoned totems) is now named Totemic Recall.
    * All Shocks now have a default range of 25 yards, up from 20 yards.
    * Base health increased by approximately 7% to correct for shamans having lower health than other classes.
    * Chain Heal: Jump distance increased by 25% to 12.5 yards. In addition, the amount of healing now decreases by 40% as it jumps to each new target, instead of 50%.
    * Earth Shock: Redesigned. This spell no longer interrupts spell casting, but rather reduces melee attack speed by 10% for 8 seconds (exclusive with similar effects such as Thunder Clap).
    * Ghost Wolf: Can now be learned at level 16. While in this form, snaring effects may not bring the shaman below base normal run speed.
    * Wind Shock: Has been renamed Wind Shear and no longer shares a cooldown with Flame, Frost or Earth Shock.
    * Talents
    o Enhancement
    + Maelstrom Weapon: Now also has a chance to reduce the cast time of Hex.
    + Shamanistic Rage: Cooldown is now 1 minute, down from 2 minutes. Successful melee attacks now have a chance to generate mana equal to 15% of the shaman's attack power, down from 30%.
    o Restoration
    + Ancestral Healing: The buff from this ability now reduces the physical damage taken by the target by 3/7/10% instead of increasing the target's armor.
    + Cure Poison and Cure Disease: Combined into a single spell, Cure Toxins.
    + Earth Shield: Dispel effects will now remove charges of Earth Shield rather than the entire aura.
    + Healing Way: Redesigned. Rather than providing a chance of increasing Healing Wave spells on a friendly target, this talent now innately increases the effectiveness of the shaman's Healing Wave by 8/16/25%.
    + Mana Tide Totem: Totem health now equal to 10% of the shaman's health.
    + Nature's Guardian: Redesigned. Now has a fixed 100% proc rate, has a 30-second internal cooldown and increases the shaman's maximum health by 3/6/9/12/15% for 10 seconds.
    + Nature's Swiftness: Cooldown is now 2 minutes, down from 3 minutes.
    + Tidal Waves: No longer reduces the cast time of Lesser Healing Wave by 30%. It instead now provides +25% critical strike chance to Lesser Healing Wave, along with the previous 30% cast time benefit to Healing Wave.
    + Improved Water Shield: This talent now has a 10/20/30% chance to be triggered by Chain Heal, and the charges of Water Shield are no longer consumed by this talent.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenmirror
    You either have to be trolling, or a complete idiot.
    Then I guess I was being a complete idiot? Since I wasn't trolling for sure. As I said before, the Hunter changes in the link IS NOT the full list of the changes, so I thought it would probably be the same for the rest of the changes.
    Just..don't be a dick.

Speaking of non-listed changes, I've been told by several respectable people that Shaman totem HP is getting a buff in 3.2, anyone that can confirm or deny this? I see mana tide is for sure, but what about the rest?

Thanks!

Just mana tide.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

WTF just mana tide!

Totem of Wrath takes a Talent Point also, so it be logical to assume that it would get the same benefits.

Why does blizzard do that?! Unless they have something in mind for later to buff us back to a competitive level.
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

... :O

Totem of Wrath doesnt have 5 minutes CD, and you get full effect of that totem same second you drop him.

Mana Tide has CD and you need 12 seconds to get full effect, besides it is mana regen tool, and ToW is 'just' a buff.