Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question for Vezax

Not sure if this has already been asked or not, couldn't find it on the search. Anyway. The Saronite stacks to regain mana, you get 6-7 stacks take damage, blah blah blah, does the damage stop immediately after you get out of the pool, or not? My guild seems to be arguing with this. Thanks =)

Re: Question for Vezax

you receive damage as you gain the stack. the instant oyu hit 6 stacks, you take damage. when you hit 7, you take damage. there's no "dot" effect. the instant you're out of the pool damage haults because you are unable to gain stacks.

Nice, thanks for the reply k-shaman, I thought so, our healers seem to be butting heads about whether or not you take damage after you leave the pool.

only from other raid sources

It is possible that one will appear to take damage after leaving if you suffer from bad latency. While you might send the command moving yourself out, and your screen will show you moving, if you have for example 500ms latency there is that 1/2 second that exposes you to potentially taking another tick before the server recognizes your movement. Best bet is to start moving the instant you take the last tick you're willing/able/needing to manage.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

In game latency meter is not exactly a good gauge for this unfortunately. Here's another timing example for this split second lag. Try running out of the AB bg as soon as the game starts and try capping ST, despite it showing you might seem to be the 1st reaching the flag, someone else capped it. Shows you how slightly laggy you are and the timing associated.

15+ Year Old Account

i dont think vezax looks on mmo forum. :

you have to be in the clouds to get the debuff. when you get out, you lose the debuff. so yes.

its best to stay on the edge so you can move out fast after the 7th stack.

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet

;D

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy_
    Not sure if this has already been asked or not, couldn't find it on the search. Anyway. The Saronite stacks to regain mana, you get 6-7 stacks take damage, blah blah blah, does the damage stop immediately after you get out of the pool, or not? My guild seems to be arguing with this. Thanks =)
    Tell your buddies that no, Arthas won't let me take any extra health from you that way. Fortunately I get a real kick out you all running around screaming your heads off when I throw a slow-moving pile of shadowgunk at you that my kid sister could avoid... Oh, and thanks for taking the time to heal me up through Mark of the Faceless. You know who you are

Also, thanks for having the balls to actually call me out in the forum. I hate all the sidewinding people do... I mean this is like a game of chess where you already know all the moves I'll be making anyway. But at least make eye contact, y'know?

Ok, JUST because I don't make it a point to actively participate all the time does NOT mean I don't read the forums. I mean, c'mon... Ever heard the saying 'know thy enemy'? This is a great place to find out exactly how you're all planning to come at me! And let's be real, with all the ways the powers-that-be keep tying my hands behind my back, I need all the help I can get. At this rate, in another month you'll be able to take me down by just running one lap around the room!

Didnt see that one coming mr. Vezax

You think not dieing to Saronite Clouds is hard, try fighting him without them.

I'll be waiting.

10/10 Would lol again.

Btw, if your healers need to take 7 stacks, they're bad. Currently we only have 1 healer who uses the stuff (Okay, 1 that needs to, the rest of us do so we can heal the retarded raid). We'd do hardmode but our dps doesn't understand how to dps.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Vezax
    Tell your buddies that no, Arthas won't let me take any extra health from you that way. Fortunately I get a real kick out you all running around screaming your heads off when I throw a slow-moving pile of shadowgunk at you that my kid sister could avoid... Oh, and thanks for taking the time to heal me up through Mark of the Faceless. You know who you are

Also, thanks for having the balls to actually call me out in the forum. I hate all the sidewinding people do... I mean this is like a game of chess where you already know all the moves I'll be making anyway. But at least make eye contact, y'know?

Ok, JUST because I don't make it a point to actively participate all the time does NOT mean I don't read the forums. I mean, c'mon... Ever heard the saying 'know thy enemy'? This is a great place to find out exactly how you're all planning to come at me! And let's be real, with all the ways the powers-that-be keep tying my hands behind my back, I need all the help I can get. At this rate, in another month you'll be able to take me down by just running one lap around the room!

This is so much win...

Quote Originally Posted by Saronite Animus

I'll be waiting.
    It's easy when disc priests and resto druids can abuse the mechanics in the fight.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

Quote Originally Posted by Saronite Animus

I'll be waiting.
    This post is full of win
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vezax

^epic^ Vezax just won this thread!
    When in doubt, Heroic Leap!

Mr. Vezax, can you please make sure to have Lotrafen on you on Monday night? Thanks <3
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    We'd do hardmode but our dps doesn't understand how to dps.
    In black stuff = dps

not in black stuff = not dps

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    Mr. Vezax, can you please make sure to have Lotrafen on you on Monday night? Thanks <3
    First of all, it's GENERAL Vezax. I didn't spend all those years in evil military trenches to be called 'Mr.'

Secondly, asking me to make sure I have a specific piece of loot for you is something like saying, "Excuse me ma'am, I'll be mugging you when you're carrying your groceries to your car tomorrow night. Could you please make sure to wear your most expensive jewelry?"

And what kind of a name is "Lotrafen" for a spear, anyway? Might as well call it Sudafed, for all the headaches people give me about being stingy with it... It is a really good toothpick, y'know, for someone my size, especially after making a meal out of you puny raiders.