Deleted

Launching a new Death Knight blog, I need you :)

Hi guys, Im in the process of creating a death knight blog over at http://deathknight-tanksinatra.blogspot.com to help new death knights discover the potential of the class. I will be keeping the blog regularly updated with everything people will like to know about the class.
    I aim to have:

- Talent spec advice
    - Rotations
    - advice on pvp
    - Funny/informative videos
    - Rumours and patch notes
    - Extensive dps tests
    - Best in slot gear lists
    - Loads of things i have not thought of right now

Now i know there's already good, successful blogs out there and i want mine to be different. I figured that the best way to get the site filled with information that people want to read, is to have a poll on my site before i go any further.
    At the moment i have not messed with the layout of the site or anything because i figured why bother making it look pretty if no ones going to read it.
    So i ask you guys to vote on the poll, add a comment and basically fire some suggestions at me about what content you want on the site and also what you would want it to look like (layout).
    Even the web address will/can be altered in a second, i just couldn't think of a catchy name i was happy with at the time. Best to please the people that read it with content/design they want to see

Cheers guys

ps: i know the whole add comment thing looks terrible but beleive me i know how to design a blog and will be working on it extensively.

Re: Launching a new Death Knight blog, I need you :)

The look of the blog is awful. First of all, it looks horrible on 1920x1080, because all the "content" is all inside the middle 1/3 of the screen, with 2/3 on the two sides is completely empty - it just looks wrong.

Furthermore, the choice of colors makes the text very hard to read.

Yeah deathknight.info is pretty much where it's at... Swing by and say hello ~ DeadlyPanda, over at dk.info

Quote Originally Posted by Rocks

Why do you keep posting this? you know you'll catch a ban soon enough
    biym

10+ Year Old Account

Discover the potential of the class? Mash your 1234 buttons and spam chains of ice, ive played a DK that's all you have to do...

Isn't a blog about you telling us what interesting things you found, in opposition of this forum, where we come and ask for things we want to know?

Well, beats me. /shrug