1. #1

    Would you add Glyph of Lifetap+Lifetap to your 0/13/58 rotation after 3.2 ?

    Glyph of Lifetap: Duration of the buff from this glyph increased to 40 seconds.
    Are there any exact math about it ?
    Anyone planned to add this Glyph and use LT in your rotation every 40 sec ?

    I am sure it isnt worth to drop any mayor glyph (Inc/Confl/Immo) for it.
    How about if they change it into minor glyph, would you add LT to your rotation ?

    Currently I only LT if I reach <10% mana.
    [div class="blizzquotewrap"][div class="blizzquoteinner"][span class="corners-top"][span][/span][/span][div class="blizzquoteheader"][span]Quote from: Blizzard Staff[/span][/div][div class="blizzquote"]Warlock's survavibility wasn't really good at the start of Wrath of the Lich King, but they're in a pretty good place right now.[/div][span class="corners-bottom"][span][/span][/span][/div][/div]

  2. #2

    Re: Would you add Glyph of Lifetap+Lifetap to your 0/13/58 rotation after 3.2 ?

    I'm using it now instead of Immo and so far I can say its quite useful.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

  3. #3

    Re: Would you add Glyph of Lifetap+Lifetap to your 0/13/58 rotation after 3.2 ?

    Hey there,
    I already have this glyph now, with the 20 sec duration and I also have to say that its quite useful
    P.S.
    If i increase the damage of Immolation with a glyph, does tht also increase the Conflagration DMG since its based on Immo dmg ?

  4. #4

    Re: Would you add Glyph of Lifetap+Lifetap to your 0/13/58 rotation after 3.2 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lalabaer

    If i increase the damage of Immolation with a glyph, does tht also increase the Conflagration DMG since its based on Immo dmg ?
    Yep.

  5. #5

    Re: Would you add Glyph of Lifetap+Lifetap to your 0/13/58 rotation after 3.2 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage
    I'm using it now instead of Immo and so far I can say its quite useful.
    Useful?! It's not only increasing our best spell's damage, but also increasing Conflagrate's damage. How can LT glyph be superior to that? Use it instead of incinerate, if you really want to, but I wouldn't recommend till 3.2. Will worth to do the math if actually the 40 sec uptime of LT buff is a bigger dps increase than 5% more dmg on incinerate, till that just drop it.

  6. #6

    Re: Would you add Glyph of Lifetap+Lifetap to your 0/13/58 rotation after 3.2 ?

    I am currently not using that glyph with the spec you give. It aint worth it atm to lifetap that often. But it is being discussed alot whether it will be in 3.2, and I am considering it myself too. If I were you, I'd keep a good eye on the elitistjerks forum, and see what their theorycrafters come up with. Their simulationcrafts are usually very accurate in terms of what to choose.

  7. #7

    Re: Would you add Glyph of Lifetap+Lifetap to your 0/13/58 rotation after 3.2 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavi
    I am currently not using that glyph with the spec you give. It aint worth it atm to lifetap that often. But it is being discussed alot whether it will be in 3.2, and I am considering it myself too. If I were you, I'd keep a good eye on the elitistjerks forum, and see what their theorycrafters come up with. Their simulationcrafts are usually very accurate in terms of what to choose.
    Yes thats what i am thinking about it too. Actualy in no way worth to waste a mayor glyph AND/OR GCD on tapping for it, but with 40 sec duration maybe. I wished they change it to minor OR increase duration to 1 minute.
    Its not that much of OP, just 20% of spirit, which maybe is around 550-600 so 110-120 SP from it.

    I would suggest to change it either to minor, or as major glyph increase the effect time.
    [div class="blizzquotewrap"][div class="blizzquoteinner"][span class="corners-top"][span][/span][/span][div class="blizzquoteheader"][span]Quote from: Blizzard Staff[/span][/div][div class="blizzquote"]Warlock's survavibility wasn't really good at the start of Wrath of the Lich King, but they're in a pretty good place right now.[/div][span class="corners-bottom"][span][/span][/span][/div][/div]

  8. #8
    Legendary! gherkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    6,003

    Re: Would you add Glyph of Lifetap+Lifetap to your 0/13/58 rotation after 3.2 ?

    Lifetap before worked out to ~100dps for a destro build, and Incinerate was 120. Now it's a lot more because you can lifetap before the pull.

    I wouldn't drop immolate because I enjoy giant conflag crits on trash and adds. Doing less burst in the current bursty raid environment is a bad idea imo.

    R.I.P. YARG

  9. #9

    Re: Would you add Glyph of Lifetap+Lifetap to your 0/13/58 rotation after 3.2 ?

    all i have to say is ...

    Lightweave
    Dying Curse
    Lift tap Gylph

    i run at 3400 sp when they all proc. its fun seeing curruption hit for 5-6k

  10. #10
    High Overlord Boltenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    10100111001
    Posts
    164

    Re: Would you add Glyph of Lifetap+Lifetap to your 0/13/58 rotation after 3.2 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicRage
    all i have to say is ...

    Lightweave
    Dying Curse
    Lift tap Gylph

    i run at 3400 sp when they all proc. its fun seeing curruption hit for 5-6k
    You're affliction, this is a destro thread. Just saying.

    to OP, I'm not using LT every 20 seconds, so i'll wait untill 3.2 and exchange glyph of incinerate.








    "It's alive!" - Viktor Frankenstein
    derp.

  11. #11

    Re: Would you add Glyph of Lifetap+Lifetap to your 0/13/58 rotation after 3.2 ?

    I don't PvE but it looks like it will become better that the incinerate glyph.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •