Shady BG tactics... (exploits?)

Did a search here and on the Warcraft forums, didnt see anything about it. Read the official "Bug Report Forum" rules, these things dont fit therey. And I CBA to write them out as a hack report, so I'll just throw them at you guys, see if you think they'll ever be fixed:

1. (this has been noted before) Arathi Basin - Jumping onto the outhouse, then onto the stables roof to defend stables.

2. (this one I havent seen anywhere) Warsong Gulch - Jumping onto the logs on top of the horde roof, putting the player out of LoS of everyone else on the roof and giving easy access to the hole that leads directly to the flagroom.

3. (Is this an exploit?) Warsong Gulch - Behind the Horde graveyard is a wagon where a player can carefully jump from the tow bar into the wagon, making it very difficult for melee to attack the flagcarrier.

What are the MMO-champion crowd's opinions on these? Are they all bugs to be fixed? Are one or more OK?

Re: Shady BG tactics... (exploits?)

AB one isnt an exploit imo, not like its hard to do :
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

Least people aren't wall walking to some completely inaccessable area with the flag and delaying the game indefinitely anymore.

most of those aren't bad because you can still reach the EFC pretty well, but theres a glitch in WSG that on the far right side(if ur alliance) by the horde ramp, you can jump onto that huge tree that has been chopped down half way and just sit up there. and it can be almost impossible to get to them when they can nuke you before you even get closer to them. This bug should be fixed

When a faction grabs ST then ranged dps stand on the roof with a healer and its impossible to retrieve.

i do the st one from time to time and i've got to say that it's not a real advantage.
    most ppl with half a brain will los it and if it's against another range you're basically a fish in barrel.
    Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

So very true, that you can los without any problem, if a guy nukes you from the roof of Stables. But the "issue" is that, you have no way of cappin' Stables. Atleast it very hard, and not intended by Blizzard.

No I have never, used it my self :

Quote Originally Posted by Narit
    AB one isnt an exploit imo, not like its hard to do :
    Robbing a bank isnt hard either, its still illegal though.
    If you say "pls" becuase it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" becuase it's shorted than "yes".

Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf
    no lol her dick was bigger than my own

Quote Originally Posted by Malpractise
    Robbing a bank isnt hard either, its still illegal though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.