Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: PTR 3.2 - Build 10147, Background Downloader

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    Extra language packs?
    so nowadays british english needs extra language packs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope
    so nowadays british english needs extra language packs?
    maybe ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    Extra language packs?
    I thought all languages had their own patch, hence the names "enGB", "enUS" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinth
    Finally, no more TCG scamming... that should save some GM headaches.
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by dirtydan121
    I dbout 12 million players still play, Theres an old quote out there
    "BC killed wow, WOTLK just buried it", This speaks true for the number of players still playing, If anything, ive played with the release of wow, started playing on the 22nd of December 2004, I will probably quit in 3-4 weeks the way things are going.

Pre BC Was fucking awful. Dont even try to pretend that that pile of shit was ruined by BC and WotLK.

Rose Tinted Nostalgia #546345

And yes, 12 million people still do play. WotLK was the best selling mmo there is. Just because your quitting and there is other nostalgics who cant beat half the hardmodes and always come up with a bullshit excuse such as "im posting on my alt" make 3 threads each about how they think blizzard are ruining the game.

Fact is, blizzard is not going to spend months designing amazing content that only 1%, LESS than 1%, of the population of wow will ever actually see. in bc everyone except the top 1% were quitting because you basically had to quit your job and spend most of your time playing wow to win at the game. In pre bc, more in early pre bc same thing. Pre bc was much worse and dont try to hide the fact that blizzard loved some classes and were ready to delete others. Remember when at the same time rogues were owning everyine in pvp while naked, paladins were getting nerfed more and more every patch, even with their class review untill they could do nothing but pve heal, and they werent very good at that either.

Blizzard is definately improving the game and yes, they are catering for casuals. They'd rather have 20000 people quit than 10 million people quit. Blizzard started catering for casuals in 3.0, they are catering for casuals in 3.2, and in 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, as long as wow exists, they are going to cater for the majority of wow players.

Either get the heard modes or GTFO. No one wants to hear your constant whining.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Quote Originally Posted by Tang
    Believe it or not, some Brits get pretty upset when "color" has no "u" in it, or when "mom" is used instead of "mum."

No, I'm not joking.
    Damn right we do. L2SPELL
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kexmeister
    A few hundred dollars - 200-900 dollars
    Spectral tiger TCG loot card - 1300-2500 dollars
    Do people actually buy those on Ebay?

That's easily 200K gold equivalent. For a ground mount.

Seriously?

I think the Ebay value is artificially inflated from continuous buying and reselling by people looking to make a buck on its obvious rarity. But nobody with $1300 to blow is going to spend it on a few purple pixels and a 2-inch e-peen extension.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by Tang
    Believe it or not, some Brits get pretty upset when "color" has no "u" in it, or when "mom" is used instead of "mum."

No, I'm not joking.
    neighbour
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail