Thread: Ashbringer

Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Ashbringer

    Has the Ashbringer leaked yet?

  2. #2

    Re: Ashbringer

    troll

  3. #3

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Æzar
    Bam

  4. #4

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Æzar
    Here, think it is leaked.
    If there's no sarcasm in that, and you actually think it's legit


    *shakes head*

  5. #5

    Re: Ashbringer

    thanks mate

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Pit Lord iktankniet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    behind a desk
    Posts
    2,411

    Re: Ashbringer

    keep on dreaming bud. with that we'd kick serious ass like in the start of wotlk

  8. #8

    Re: Ashbringer

    That would be insaine, yes indeed

  9. #9

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    keep on dreaming bud. with that we'd kick serious ass like in the start of wotlk
    Never mention the good and bad eras of the retribution paladins.
    They will come to your house and kill you with torches and pitchforks.

  10. #10

    Re: Ashbringer

    Why would a warrior's weapon only be usable by a paladin? ???
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

  11. #11

    Re: Ashbringer

    haha, Ya'll got some lore, lore ideas, how we gonna obtain it?

  12. #12

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Why would a warrior's weapon only be usable by a paladin? ???
    Yeah, because ashbringer is TOTALLY a warrior weapon.
















    lol

  13. #13
    Pit Lord iktankniet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    behind a desk
    Posts
    2,411

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Why would a warrior's weapon only be usable by a paladin? ???
    tirion = paladin which makes it more likely to be a paladin weapon then warrior.

    even so, afaik they dont plan on making it an actual weapon

  14. #14

    Re: Ashbringer

    I have a few ideas for the ashbringer, I know my Lore on it and I think Tirion will pas it on - hes an old fart.

  15. #15

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhack
    haha, Ya'll got some lore, lore ideas, how we gonna obtain it?
    If Ashbringer becomes available to players I'll fly to paris and run through the streets naked with Boub.


  16. #16

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    they dont plan on making it an actual weapon
    well they did say after a caster weapon the next legendary will be Ashbringer, just going by what the Blue Posts say.

  17. #17

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Kexmeister
    If Ashbringer becomes available to players I'll fly to paris and run through the streets naked with Boub.
    text me when you do

  18. #18

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    tirion = paladin which makes it more likely to be a paladin weapon then warrior.

    even so, afaik they dont plan on making it an actual weapon
    Yeah, because the sword is called "Tirion" after it's original owner...Oh wait.

    http://www.wowwiki.com/Alexandros_Mograine "The Ashbringer" was a warrior.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

  19. #19
    Pit Lord iktankniet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    behind a desk
    Posts
    2,411

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Yeah, because the sword is called "Tirion" after it's original owner...Oh wait.

    http://www.wowwiki.com/Alexandros_Mograine "The Ashbringer" was a warrior.
    ahwell, at least i tried.


  20. #20

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Yeah, because the sword is called "Tirion" after it's original owner...Oh wait.

    http://www.wowwiki.com/Alexandros_Mograine "The Ashbringer" was a warrior.
    Says he was a paladin right there on wowwiki tho. :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •