Thread: Ashbringer

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21

    Re: Ashbringer

    well the Ashbringer sword was supposedly created by the Archmage Timolain for the Scarlet Crusade, along with other weapons. The sword is also connected to the infamous fisherman Nat Pagle, and the prince of the Shen'Dralar, Prince Tortheldrin.

    "Arch-[mage]" totally a Mage weapon.

  2. #22

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Yeah, because the sword is called "Tirion" after it's original owner...Oh wait.

    http://www.wowwiki.com/Alexandros_Mograine "The Ashbringer" was a warrior.

    /facepalm
    Dinnerbone: O cam pn;y see pme [13:04]
    Dinnerbone: Wow I fail at typing** [13:04]
    Dinnerbone: I can only see one.
    Dinnerbone on IRC

  3. #23

    Re: Ashbringer

    The name "Ashbringer" refers to both the sword of legend, and to the original wielder of the sword, Highlord Mograine. A great champion of the Scarlet Crusade, he gained his nickname from his soldiers, who would watch him wade into battle, cutting a blazing swath of holy light through the legions of undead, leaving nothing but ash in his wake.

    Scarlet Crusade...could totally see them in IC then fighting over Ashbringer. It is a kick A sword

  4. #24

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Yeah, because the sword is called "Tirion" after it's original owner...Oh wait.

    http://www.wowwiki.com/Alexandros_Mograine "The Ashbringer" was a warrior.
    Wow, you linked a post saying he's a pally. And you think he's a warrior?
    People, especially during an argument would shrug of reality and substitute their own for the sake of being right.

  5. #25

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Psykel
    Says he was a paladin right there on wowwiki tho. :P
    Shhh you weren't suppozed to actually click the link. Linking stuff proves your point. He wears warrior armor also. O.O I would still vote warrior.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

  6. #26

  7. #27
    I am Murloc! Fenixdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,909

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Shhh you weren't suppozed to actually click the link. Linking stuff proves your point. He wears warrior armor also. O.O I would still vote warrior.
    ^ Obviously plays a warrior.

    IMO priest weapon. :P

    ^ Obviously a joke.

  8. #28

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    He wears warrior armor also. O.O I would still vote warrior.
    Well back then the Warrior gear was to serve two purposes, one for Warrior tier and two for Death Knight looking Gear. Its all they really had to work with. If we use logic then that means all the DKs back in old Naxx where not DKs at all just warriors :/ so Alexandros Mograin was a DK weilding Corrupted Ashbringer, not a warrior. Fallen Paladin.

  9. #29
    Legendary! Spl4sh3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,735

    Re: Ashbringer

    The Ashbringer if it comes will not be a Paladin only weapon, which means logically that it won't get released as loot :P

  10. #30

    Re: Ashbringer

    A Hunter Wep no doubt

  11. #31

  12. #32

  13. #33

    Re: Ashbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Yeah, because the sword is called "Tirion" after it's original owner...Oh wait.

    http://www.wowwiki.com/Alexandros_Mograine "The Ashbringer" was a warrior.
    He was a paladin, in every sense of the word.

    I think you got that confused with the speech at WK where he's mentioned being a "great warrior." --- Warrior in that sense is merely a reference to him being a fighter, not the class.

    EDIT: Missed it, the actual quote is on wowwiki:

    "was the finest warrior that the Death Knights had ever seen. However, after the events in Azeroth, he vanished without a trace. Kel'Thuzad has appointed Baron Rivendare in his place."

  14. #34

  15. #35

    Re: Ashbringer

    Paladins can never be good anyways. Otherwise you'd have to lose JoL, kings, and those few other things you're good at, like making battle shout last longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown
    ^ Obviously plays a warrior.

    IMO priest weapon. :P

    ^ Obviously a joke.
    Naw, I play a troll.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

  16. #36

    Re: Ashbringer

    those stats seems incomplete. don't see many weapons without some kind of stat increase to str,ag,stam, etc....
    4 8 15 16 24 32

  17. #37
    Stood in the Fire Zharkoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    358

    Re: Ashbringer

    because of the hit and crit (on the pic wich is not fake at all) this will be BiS for warlocks, they will get 2handed weapons, this is why its a warlock weapon.
    credits go to cazy

  18. #38

  19. #39

    Re: Ashbringer

    wait soon blu post shmmys can use 2h sword ! so it will be 101% a shaman wepon !

  20. #40

    Re: Ashbringer

    I got an idea for Bliz, they should make the Ashbringer a Pally/DK weapon only but when in the hands of a DK it becomes the corrupted ashbringer

    Thoughts? :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •