Thread: Ashbringer

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Ashbringer

O.O shamans...I think you guys should not be able to use staffs but instead use swords.

I dont know why everyone faps over this sword, its one of the ugliest weapons i've ever seen.

Just get a meat cleaver and stick a cookie on the back of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    I don't like to change into a kitten and hitting enemies with my paws and rabies, I like assassinating with daggers and poisons!

Quote Originally Posted by Reo
    I got an idea for Bliz, they should make the Ashbringer a Pally/DK weapon only but when in the hands of a DK it becomes the corrupted ashbringer

Thoughts? :P
    The corrupted Ashbringer has already been obtainable from old naxx, yes i have seen it on a player and no it wasnt on a private server.
    Give a man a fire, and he will be warm for a single night. Set a man on fire, and he shall be warm for the rest of his life.

LMAO at the cookie statement, props!

I was thinking that aswell. Alexander Mograin did go from paladin to DK... Darian will use Ashbringer against LK after Artha's kills Tirion, then Darian dies and reunites with his father in Neverland or where ever people go after they die in WoW, grave yard? anyway, Ashbringers for all, plenty to go around.

Quote Originally Posted by Reo
    I got an idea for Bliz, they should make the Ashbringer a Pally/DK weapon only but when in the hands of a DK it becomes the corrupted ashbringer

Thoughts? :P
    i would be r4ly happy with that tbh

<3 PSers

I like the corrupted version > pure version.

Quote Originally Posted by Sladoledar
    wait soon blu post shmmys can use 2h sword ! so it will be 101% a shaman wepon !
    Worst attempt at trolling ever.

O.o why use "trolling" so often do we. (yes I sound like Yoda)

why not "Orcing" we shall?

Quote Originally Posted by Æzar
    Well back then the Warrior gear was to serve two purposes, one for Warrior tier and two for Death Knight looking Gear. Its all they really had to work with. If we use logic then that means all the DKs back in old Naxx where not DKs at all just warriors :/ so Alexandros Mograin was a DK weilding Corrupted Ashbringer, not a warrior. Fallen Paladin.
    Actually he wears warrior armor when he is bringing vengeance, he wears DK armor while he's a dk.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

>.< ooh your right..darn my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Vikall
    The corrupted Ashbringer has already been obtainable from old naxx, yes i have seen it on a player and no it wasnt on a private server.
    I actually have two corrupted ashbringers on my account. One on my warrior and, wait for it, one on my rogue.

Yes, my rogue. Long story. I'm on Draenor server, character Marvie if anyone needs proof. I should be on in about 6hrs.

OMFG a rogue... wish you had a paladin huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Flawedhero
    I actually have two corrupted ashbringers on my account. One on my warrior and, wait for it, one on my rogue.

Yes, my rogue. Long story. I'm on Draenor server, character Marvie if anyone needs proof. I should be on in about 6hrs.
    F*$%#g ninja!!!!!!!!!!!!! > > > >
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Arthas was a Ninja, he ninja'd Frostmourne!!!!!

Anyone got the stats for Frostmourne?

10+ Year Old Account

One thing Im still confused about. Is Alexandros (the original Ashbringer) dead, or will he return sometime? On wowwiki it just says "Alexandros 'was the finest warrior that the Death Knights had ever seen. However, after the events in Azeroth, he vanished without a trace. Kel'Thuzad has appointed Baron Rivendare in his place.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Æzar
    well the Ashbringer sword was supposedly created by the Archmage Timolain for the Scarlet Crusade, along with other weapons. The sword is also connected to the infamous fisherman Nat Pagle, and the prince of the Shen'Dralar, Prince Tortheldrin.

"Arch-[mage]" totally a Mage weapon.
    Hmm, I recall it was King Magni Bronzebeard who crafted the blade http://www.wowwiki.com/King_Magni_Bronzebeard

As for Timolain quote from Wow wiki "Timolain is Believed to be the name of the mage in the employ of the Scarlet Crusade referred to by Bardu Sharpeye and Alexia Ironknife. He crafted many weapons for use against the creatures of the Scourge, and was originally believed to have forged [Ashbringer], Blade of the Scarlet Highlord."

Baron Rivendare - we all know the Lore behind him right?

Alexandro's soul was taken by the Lich King and when Darian shatters Frostmourne with Ashbringer his father's soul will be released, obviously killing Darian leaving Ashbringer for the taking.

"What very interesting suggestions.Unfortunately, we already have our own plans in motion, but thank you for your input."
    --Crygil, when asked about Ashbringer being obtainable. 7/24/09.

Sounds like it'll play a major role in Icecrown at least (but really, that's not surprising). Maybe in the final moments of the Arthas fight Ashbringer will get blown up and somehow purify Frostmourne so that players and wield it without going insane?

/conspiracy theories.

Either way, i would love to wield either of these weapons as a ret.

well there are alot of who say who say right haha

I think since its "beleaved", that theres no exact answer yet...probably Mograine him self since his son can make it, his 3rd son anyway :O 3rd son? humm where could he be if he did have a 3rd son? going on speculation...