Alchemy proc rate

Ok, so my toon is elixir master and let me just say that my proc rate...*sucks*. Yea, sometimes ill get a x10 or a x6, but when i have mats for 20 flasks, and only proc one, or none at all, something is wrong. And with the drop rate on frost lotus nerfed, its even worse. Why blizz why! /sigh . Anyone else having issues with this?

Re: Alchemy proc rate

It can't proc just one.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay
    Ok, so my toon is elixir master and let me just say that my proc rate...*sucks*. Yea, sometimes ill get a x10 or a x6, but when i have mats for 20 flasks, and only proc one, or none at all, something is wrong. And with the drop rate on frost lotus nerfed, its even worse. Why blizz why! /sigh . Anyone else having issues with this?
    yea, for some reason my proc rate has gone to shit too recently.

i made 20 sets = 40 flasks, and had only 1 4 proc, eveything else was a 2 proc.

Proc rate is usually 20% bonus, if you get less then you are unlucky.

28 Lotus = 56 Flask ´s 0 Proccs... and yes it was the right alchi
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

i usually find it closer to about 15%ish, still, its less than people assume, i recall making 40 flasks (preflask change, so 80 flasks in real money) and not getting a single proc

A while ago I used to get fairly frequent x2~ procs
    but lately (a long while, actually) I've only gotten one proc which was x10
    Did my luck just die or did they change something that I missed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

back in mid-bc i sat on an almost 100% procc rate...almost everyone of my elixirs was doubles, and if i ever hit a single a triple would soon follow...
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.