Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Twin Blades of Azzinoth

Just a little question, could we be seeing The Twin Blades of Azzinoth again in the future? Varian weilds elven blades now and theres alot of speculation if Illidan will be apart of IC. If so, do you think that Varian will combine the Twin Blades of Azzinoth into the Legendary "One" and weild it to slay Illidan along with the help of Ashbringer?
    Or is the fusion between the two Blades not possiable anymore?

Re: The Twin Blades of Azzinoth

wut?

???

Illidan is dead.

The Twin Blades of Azzinoth can be fused together to form one major blade...its said that it is possiable for the blades to be fused once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeki
    Possilbe *
    Ssopebil *

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

I mean can the Ashbringer really do it alone? And Varian with the Legendary glave would just look bad ass

Quote Originally Posted by Slipper
    Ssopebil
    Merely a typo, the word is possible.

Except that the Twin Blades of Azzinoth were drained of most of their power. During the battle with Illidan the power of the swords was released and took on a corporal form, which was then defeated by the Hand of A'dal. At that remains is a fraction of their power (which is still significant and makes it worthy of being a legendary, they just aren't weapons on the scale of the Ashbringer/Frostmourne anymore)

Also, like has been said, Illidan is dead for real now.

15+ Year Old Account

wat

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator
    Except that the Twin Blades of Azzinoth were drained of most of their power. During the battle with Illidan the power of the swords was released and took on a corporal form, which was then defeated by the Hand of A'dal. At that remains is a fraction of their power (which is still significant and makes it worthy of being a legendary, they just aren't weapons on the scale of the Ashbringer/Frostmourne anymore)

^ This

Deleted

also this forged blade is a warlock item, same reason as why Ashbringer is

yes, i finished reading and will probably never link without checking again...

The moral of this story is to not use thottbot, ever.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Thot..what......never again!

Anyway, would it be cool just to have Varian crash Arth's party by weilding both glaves and clashing them together to form one blade and mop the floor with him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator

QFT.

Quote Originally Posted by Æzar
    Anyway, would it be cool just to have Varian crash Arth's party by weilding both glaves and clashing them together to form one blade and mop the floor with him.
    Nah. Tirion and Ashbringer have that job more than covered.

Warglaives will never be in the lore again, Illidan had them, he died, rogues and warriors got them.
    Varian wont hae mouch to do with fighting Arthas, Tirion, Syvanas and Jaina have a history with him, Varian dosent. Illidan cant get revenge on arthas because he is dead, the only way he can come back is if Blizz forces him to be which I really doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie
    ???

Illidan is dead.
    The Black Temple was meerly a setback...

actually Varian grew up with Arthas they were like brothers but not by blood (atleast thats what i've read)