Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Season 7 Gear Compilation

Blizzard definitively fail at balancing.

Plate melee's are doing INSANE damages already. And you give them THAT? http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/48406/

Hi, im a DK and i spam frost strikes for over nine thousand damages.

gnome warriors looking like a freaking monster!

Deleted

Without the shoulders and helmet shamans looks pretty cool

Male Human Paladins look hilarious.

holy shit!
    shamans set is the best set ever imo!

looks freaking awesome!

*reroll a shaman*
    "I can understand why gw2 fans are mad, they hyped their game for 2 years.
    Called all other games bad and it still pretty much failed in 2 weeks."

lol@priests
    A fool and his money are soon parted, but not nearly as fast as a nerd and his tears.

Quote Originally Posted by magik8ball
    We already got our troll raid. It's called the forums.

Ugliest sets of all times. Shamans lol.

Ranked from coolest set to lamest set.

1. Paladin - Makes you look like a train. It's going to make face-rolling on my old main extremely fun (no, the retribution changes will not stop the QQ train from coming). Seriously awesome work Blizzard! Great Idea, great execution.

2. Shaman- This set at the same time looks sleek and edgy, as well as primal and sophisticated. I like the direction that this classes set is evolving into, further sets will be even more awesome. I certainly don't want to run up against this in arena.

3. Mage- Striking, yet practical and believable at the same time. This set isn't going off into far out and crazy directions, and it is starting to look very intimidating. Great job on this one, my main will love it.

4. Hunter- Very practical looking, which is what blizzard's design team should start to consider for some more of these sets. I think these shoulders are the most believable item models out of the rest this seasons gear, as they don't seem like they would hinder the hunters range of movement at all. Good design overall.

5. Priest- The Zorro mask is odd, but it definitely gives off this weird cultist vibe. I like it.

6. Warlock- The robes look pretty nice, the helm looks fantastic (seriously badass), but I have no idea how any warlock could lift her limbs to cast a spell without cutting off her arms in the process. The serrated blades that these shoulders are sporting just seem like a good excuse for a warlock to keep his/her hands down.

7. Death Knight- Thank you for actually making the shoulders believable on a plate wearer. Overall though, this set is pretty standard looking. I haven't seen the shoulders in full view yet, but I think they and the helm will be the big shining points of this set, the rest of the set seems like it could use a bit of a change in color, liven up the palette. Overall the set looks pretty cool.

8. Druid- An overall boring set :-\. The helm and legs leave much to be desired. However, the shoulders (while obnoxiously big) are quite intriguing and look very formal for a druid. I think adding a kilt would make this set awesome.

9. Rogue- I'm kind of diggin' the ninja helm, even though it looks pretty dorky. I honestly think the set looked better with the white cloth patches, and I really don't get the art direction with the shoulders. They have lights in them? Why would a thief want lights on his shoulders. Also, the shoulders are tremendously long, and kind of bulky, which doesn't fit in well with a class that is based off of moving silently and being elusive. Trim the shoulders down a bit and consider changing the color scheme once more, this set could use some more tweaking.

10. Warrior- Whoever modeled this has a soft spot for male Draenei, because only on that character model can you actually understand what the fuck is going on. Seriously, this set looks like it's trying to eat itself. On most of the character models several pieces of this set tend to overlap with several other pieces of the set. I can't tell If the gnome's head is being eaten by his helm, or his shoulders; when I look further I come to the realization that his shoulders are actually part of his helm? And if his shoulders are actually his helm, and his helm is actually a helm and not an evil hungry monster, then why the fuck cant I see his arms!? Are they being eaten too? UGH! This is confusing to look at... Blizzard needs to get back to the drawing board for this set. Tone it down, hardcore!

Quote Originally Posted by Mangostuff
    Ranked from coolest set to lamest set.

10. Seriously, this set looks like it's trying to eat itself. , hardcore!

Missquoting is fun. Warrior set :-*

Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence

Missquoting is fun. Warrior set
    ............................................________
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,
    .........................,/...............................................”:,
    .....................,?......................................................\,
    .................../...........................................................,}
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
    .............../...................................................,:”........./
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence

Missquoting is fun. Warrior set :-*
    Wat.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyrexian
    ye im confused aswell isnt this a PVE game ???
    This is a game. It involves PvE and PvP.

Does anyone else think the Paladin set looks like the Crimson Chin?

Oh man...the DK set.

It looks like I am playing with some weird rendering on, like I used to play some emulators.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgetable
    Warriors' set is awfully orgasmic. ;D
    This post scares me...

Shamans need to chill out.

Edit: Gnome DKs just look silly.

these are kinda growing on me. kinda

still better than the football looking horde pally T9, or the corset penguin rogue imo
    A fool and his money are soon parted, but not nearly as fast as a nerd and his tears.

Quote Originally Posted by magik8ball
    We already got our troll raid. It's called the forums.

God that bow is so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyman
    Well rogue turned out quite nice in the end, imo
    Looks like warriour t4 IMO, which was i hated soooo much.

Here's how it goes folks.

God Tier: Paladin (YOU ARE THE JUGGERNAUT)
    Warlock
    Mage

Good Tier: Death Knight
    Priest
    Hunter

Ok Tier: Druid
    Warrior
    Shaman
    Rogue