Could someone help me with Arms arena please?(espec 2v2)

Hey,

I have been looking for I think far enough to ask this question (if there is a topic that answers this, then make it better to notice, please), so here's the question:
    I'm planning to buy WotLK and level my old lvl 70 warrior up to 80 and arena some, I'm thinking of taking 2v2 with a healer at my side as highest priority.
    But I'm only used to battlegrounds and I'm very experienced in 1v1. But I doubt that that is anything compared to arenas.
    What would be the best healer to take with me? I've heard that restodruids are great with arms warriors and death knights.
    Who to target first? The healer when its the other group has a healer or which one if there are 2 dps? Or which one when there are 2 healer? O.O

I'm planning to take this spec, but don't know where to put the last point in.
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...&version=10147

All help is appreciated, if you know a link to a topic or site or something that explains such, please link it.
    You're right. Saying that a game is in fact a game does warrant a beating. Your logic is flawless. Why didn't I see it before?
    --Thyrandell

Re: Could someone help me with Arms arena please?(espec 2v2)

Re: Could someone help me with Arms arena please?(espec 2v2)

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dude
    You're great! I'll add it to favorites and read it tomorrow thoroughly ;D
    You're right. Saying that a game is in fact a game does warrant a beating. Your logic is flawless. Why didn't I see it before?
    --Thyrandell