Thread: Yogg Hardmode

  1. #1

    Yogg Hardmode

    ok didn't search if there's any other thread about this so apologize but my question is can you undo the asistance of a keeper in ulduar as an example we been trying to do yogg saron with 2 keepers to asisst as practice then we decided we wana do him with 1 keeper to assist can we undo the help of one of the keepers?

  2. #2

    Re: Yogg Hardmode

    Nope!

  3. #3

    Re: Yogg Hardmode

    No

    If there is a way, it hasn't been discovered, but if you ask more then 1 your sol till next reset.

  4. #4
    Kharay1977
    Guest

    Re: Yogg Hardmode

    I would say that even if there is a way, it's definately not supposed to be done. Think about it, if there had been an official/"legal" way to do it, we would know by now. So, not knowing about it would suggest there is no official way.

  5. #5

    Re: Yogg Hardmode

    Quote Originally Posted by nashiil
    ok didn't search if there's any other thread about this so apologize but my question is can you undo the asistance of a keeper in ulduar as an example we been trying to do yogg saron with 2 keepers to asisst as practice then we decided we wana do him with 1 keeper to assist can we undo the help of one of the keepers?
    thats like trying to undo heartbreaker after you killed the heart.... you cant

  6. #6

    Re: Yogg Hardmode

    Quote Originally Posted by Aniria22


    thats like trying to undo heartbreaker after you killed the heart.... you cant
    Well... technically you could wipe and reset it :P

  7. #7

    Re: Yogg Hardmode

    Quote Originally Posted by nashiil
    ok didn't search if there's any other thread about this so apologize but my question is can you undo the asistance of a keeper in ulduar as an example we been trying to do yogg saron with 2 keepers to asisst as practice then we decided we wana do him with 1 keeper to assist can we undo the help of one of the keepers?
    Have you tried a soft reset?

  8. #8

    Re: Yogg Hardmode

    soft reset should bring all the bosses back up to the top floor. (everyone leave the instance for 30 minutes and then re-enter)
    Level 80 Draenei Shaman - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malorne&n=Sh%C3%A4mwow

  9. #9

    Re: Yogg Hardmode

    One time we accidently talked to freya when we wanted to do 1 keeper only. Made a ticket but GM's werent able remove the assistance of the extra keeper. Tought luck i guess

  10. #10

    Re: Yogg Hardmode

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirham
    One time we accidently talked to freya when we wanted to do 1 keeper only. Made a ticket but GM's werent able remove the assistance of the extra keeper. Tought luck i guess
    This happened to me too.

    Because we were in the same raid at the time.

    Edit: and soft resetting the place does not work by the way.

  11. #11

    Re: Yogg Hardmode

    There is no way indeed.. you can soft reset it and enter after waiting a long time ofc..

    but it won't work..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •