Thread: S7 gear....

S7 gear....

I looked at the s7 gear, and I'm sure there was a problem there.

It said that the (4) bonus was -1sec on fear. Was this just a mistake because it's from the PTR?

Re: S7 gear....

I don't know about your great/skill level, but I beat most classes.

DKs and rogues are the only problems for me, and I can still beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sket
    I don't know about your QI level but i think duels don't matter...
    At least higher than yours, if you cannot even beat rogue or DK. And yes, I am talking about PvP, not duels.

Quote Originally Posted by Sket
    I don't know about your QI level but i think duels don't matter...
    IQ....not QI
    - Khody is the Lord and God of the Forums. When spoken to, you may only refer to him as the following:
    'Lord Khody'
    'My Liege'
    'The One True King'
    'God'

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodly
    At least higher than yours, if you cannot even beat rogue or DK. And yes, I am talking about PvP, not duels.
    Your IQ must suck. Duels are part of PvP (Player vs Player since u dont seem to understand)

And if the situation is 1v1, (if in duels and if in bg's) rogues / dk's still faceroll a warlock AND in arenas they gives us hard time surviving and doing anything.

U must be playing some other game or something, cos every decent rogue and DK can beat a warlock.

You are saying that a destruction warlock cannot beat a DK? Rofl that's the funniest thing I've heard this month

When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God ?

Warlocks can easily own Death Knights if they are not using army. And I am playing game called World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodly
    Warlocks can easily own Death Knights if they are not using army. And I am playing game called World of Warcraft.
    Hate to break it to you, but any DK you're beating consistently is terribad.
    Thanks for jumping on that grenade for me last night. You're the best wingman ever.
    She ate 7 of the 8 slices of pizza. I deserve a purple heart and sex w your sister
    Epic

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie
    Hate to break it to you, but any DK you're beating consistently is terribad.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

i've got more problems against retry pally warrior and rogue,i can handle dk better than a warrior. i mean... bereserker rage? 12 sec immune to fear 30 sec cd? is sense less