Thread: Yogg Hardmode

Yogg Hardmode

ok didn't search if there's any other thread about this so apologize but my question is can you undo the asistance of a keeper in ulduar as an example we been trying to do yogg saron with 2 keepers to asisst as practice then we decided we wana do him with 1 keeper to assist can we undo the help of one of the keepers?

Re: Yogg Hardmode

No

If there is a way, it hasn't been discovered, but if you ask more then 1 your sol till next reset.

Kharay1977

I would say that even if there is a way, it's definately not supposed to be done. Think about it, if there had been an official/"legal" way to do it, we would know by now. So, not knowing about it would suggest there is no official way.

Quote Originally Posted by nashiil
    ok didn't search if there's any other thread about this so apologize but my question is can you undo the asistance of a keeper in ulduar as an example we been trying to do yogg saron with 2 keepers to asisst as practice then we decided we wana do him with 1 keeper to assist can we undo the help of one of the keepers?
    thats like trying to undo heartbreaker after you killed the heart.... you cant

Quote Originally Posted by Aniria22

thats like trying to undo heartbreaker after you killed the heart.... you cant
    Well... technically you could wipe and reset it :P

Quote Originally Posted by nashiil
    Have you tried a soft reset?

soft reset should bring all the bosses back up to the top floor. (everyone leave the instance for 30 minutes and then re-enter)
    Level 80 Draenei Shaman - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malorne&n=Sh%C3%A4mwow

One time we accidently talked to freya when we wanted to do 1 keeper only. Made a ticket but GM's werent able remove the assistance of the extra keeper. Tought luck i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Mirham
    One time we accidently talked to freya when we wanted to do 1 keeper only. Made a ticket but GM's werent able remove the assistance of the extra keeper. Tought luck i guess
    This happened to me too.

Because we were in the same raid at the time.

Edit: and soft resetting the place does not work by the way.

There is no way indeed.. you can soft reset it and enter after waiting a long time ofc..

but it won't work..