Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you think warlock representation will increase next patch?

I mean to the reasonable representation. The resilience to the pet is not really enough since that amount is really negligible. So basically burst is nerfed across the board, but do you think this affects us more than others? I'm curious if we're going to get stuck with the same pitiful representation as we are now.

Re: Do you think warlock representation will increase next patch?

More people might give Affliction a shot due to its DoT damage remaining the same, but other than that, I doubt it will be much more than what's already here.

In a word...

NO
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Yes.

no wait melee will still be retartedly OP so .......

no.

Warlocks in Arena?

Lol..

Locks wont get a proper representation untill a new FotM setup appears which uses them.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

If you have dueled an aff lock on the PTRs then you wouldnt have asked this question. Yes, they are stupidly powerfull right now. Its great! Especially with a druid in 2's, its just rediculus. They have their 30% damage reduction just like in BC ( do to res changes), except now they have a teleport, and huant. I would expect to see them again real soon.

They are also one of the few classes on the ptr which can kill a healer. Since rogues cant anymore, and ret pallys cant, Dk's sorta can, mages can kill certain healers, not a druid though. Its pritty anoying right now on the ptr when you stand infront of a healer and they dont even have to move, they can tank you and stay at full hp and never drop beleow 90% mana.

Assuming you couldnt run away, rogues loose to thorns its sad realy. Ret pallys cant kill a shamen, even without earthshield on. The shamen can stand their with water shields, and mana spring totem and just reiptide and lesser heal through the damage. Full hp and mana. Priest have allot less mana regen then pallys and shamens but they can still kill rogues and warriors without much effort. Even without pain supression.

Aff locks have no problem, unstable affliction and mana/life drain. They just eat up all your mana and hp easily. Its awsome cuase i cant wate to dust off my lock. They were pathetic since WOTLK came out. All they were was a glass cannon with destro. And since mana drain was turned into a %, its so awsome when you get a TON of mana back from the healer.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Couldn't have said it better Ershiin.

When they get an OP ability (even one) then all of a sudden every DK will roll lock and then you get the countless threads going

L2P your class we aren't overpowered you all suck!

15+ Year Old Account

Yes it will go up but since twos don't matter any more it will be because warlocks are amazing in threes

R.I.P. YARG

I dont think the mayority of warlocks want to be OP which means to get FotM, which means everyone starts/restarts a WL.

I hope the patch will be released soon. I played the last week as affliction in pvp, nice but missed the huge crits and effective CC like stun from Shadowfury. And against rogues you got a better chance on destruction because you dont have much time against them, they can remove all dots so they kill you, you maybe manage to get Corr,CoA,UA and Haunt on them, then they use cloak and everything is gone.

This is still an issue and resilience change in 3.2 doesnt help there in any way. Its just that you stand a little longer but still affliction is useless against rogue.

[div class="blizzquotewrap"][div class="blizzquoteinner"][span class="corners-top"][span][/span][/span][div class="blizzquoteheader"][span]Quote from: Blizzard Staff[/span][/div][div class="blizzquote"]Warlock's survavibility wasn't really good at the start of Wrath of the Lich King, but they're in a pretty good place right now.[/div][span class="corners-bottom"][span][/span][/span][/div][/div]

It should. Warlocks aren't gonna be FoTM all of a sudden, but with affliction being relatively stronger than it is now, and the resilience change, we should see an increase in warlock representation, especially in 3's.
    - Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance? -

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophane
    It should. Warlocks aren't gonna be FoTM all of a sudden, but with affliction being relatively stronger than it is now, and the resilience change, we should see an increase in warlock representation, especially in 3's.
    affliction in 3's? mmmm

affly will be good in 2's,ops to bad 2's will be scrwd

destro will be nerfed,i think locks rappresentation will be lower... and lower...

2500 rated opinion

The buffs are minor, not enough to make people want to reroll or go back to their old Warlock toon. There might be a few Warlocks switching back to Aflliction instead of Destruction though.

no
    You can't use this while stunned.

If lock representation increases, if will barely go up. Melee get amazing weapons next patch while casters get a little more spell power. Melee scale so much better than casters.

Quote Originally Posted by Blardy
    If lock representation increases, if will barely go up. Melee get amazing weapons next patch while casters get a little more spell power. Melee scale so much better than casters.
    this is actually completely untrue. if you bothered to actually look at pve scaling, you'd notice that /gasp almost all classes have comparable dmg.

translated to pvp, this means that everyones burst/w/e increases at the same rate.

what a strange opinion you have there

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

No the buffs aren't enought. Resilience to pet? I gem for resilience and my pet will get about 4% less chance of getting critted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    this is actually completely untrue. if you bothered to actually look at pve scaling, you'd notice that /gasp almost all classes have comparable dmg.

translated to pvp, this means that everyones burst/w/e increases at the same rate.

what a strange opinion you have there
    The problem with comparing pve scaling and pvp scaling is that casters pve dmg is much more buff dependent. Caster get a much bigger boost in dps from lust/heroism than melee. A caster in raid is getting about 10%crit, 8% haste, 3% hit, 3% dmg, 280sp and some other values from kings. A melee is getting 550 ap, an armor debuff on boss, 20%?(or is it 16%?) haste, 3% dmg, x%crit, and some other values from kings.

Even if we say all the haste, crit, hit, spellpower and ap buffs and debuffs are a wash. Their is still the the mana game(if a arena match ever last long enough). Where casters loose their +mp5 buff from not being a a raid and they loose Replenishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin
    Locks wont get a proper representation untill a new FotM setup appears which uses them.
    FotM?

Quote Originally Posted by Darklordace
    FotM?
    Flavor of the Month.

I'll be going Ele Shaman + DestroLock or Resto Shaman + AffliLock next season. ;>
    Ele + Destro is awesome burst. :a
    Hi