arena season 7 question

Do we know if some of the older pvp weapons will be available without a rating, or a reduced rating?

IMO, that would be really helpful for casual pvp players who can't raid often. I am not advocating making the pvp weapons too easy to get like they were at level 70, just let some casuals get the older stuff to compete. Why can't you buy a lower level pvp weapon with honor? It seems strange...

Thoughts?

Re: arena season 7 question

Quote Originally Posted by Voltulio
    Do we know if some of the older pvp weapons will be available without a rating, or a reduced rating?

IMO, that would be really helpful for casual pvp players who can't raid often. I am not advocating making the pvp weapons too easy to get like they were at level 70, just let some casuals get the older stuff to compete. Why can't you buy a lower level pvp weapon with honor? It seems strange...

Thoughts?
    I think the pvp weapons are too easy to get :'(

They won't be available, no. It's good they won't be.

The pure damage on the furious weps right now is comparable to harder Ulduar stuff. Handing that out like candy would be a terrible idea.

The relentless weapons go even past that, and are still not that much of a challenge to get (tier 1 anyways).

If you can't get to 1850 using Nax25 weps (which are easily pugged at this point) then the problem isn't gear.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend