Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    I actually agree with him.
    I hate the whole line of logic that people (and Blizzard) have gotten into that goes a little something like this..."All 3 trees should be able to do [something] as well as the other 2 trees"
    Dont see whats wrong with that logic - ppl need new chalenges, esp. at the end of wotlk, ppl want something new to try. New will come in form of Cata, but until then you cant blame them for wanting something else.
    Arms warrior - extremely fun and demanding to play in raids, unlike furys which are so "empty" and boring
    Also , I think WoW dont need bible - "this tree for pvp, this for raids, this for leveling" - let us choose what we want and have fun with

Deleted
    Frost is fine for PvE

I have used Frost for PvE most of WotLK and as of now I do more DPS with Frost than Arcane and Fire. Although another buff for Frost would be fun =)! I out dps most arcane/fire mages with similar gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBerry View Post
    I have used Frost for PvE most of WotLK and as of now I do more DPS with Frost than Arcane and Fire. Although another buff for Frost would be fun =)! I out dps most arcane/fire mages with similar gear.
    no, no you don't.
    BfA Beta Time

That is a playstyle issue, it is not actually possible to do the same amount of damage with similar gear unless it's at extremely low gear levels because of how Frost scales. Also, the only DPS cooldown it has, Icy Veins, is available to the other specs too.

I have used Frost for PvE most of WotLK and as of now I forgot how to play the PvE specs. Although another buff for Frost would be fun =)! I out dps most arcane/fire mages who are bad.
    Fix'd

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    Can you not see how that screws up the entire game and class design? Not to mention homogenization?
    Let me give you 2 examples:
    HUNTERS - Beast Mastery should be for leveling and soloing. Marks should be for DPS. Survival should be for PvP.
    WARRIORS - Arms should be for PvP. Protection should be for tanking. Fury should be for DPS.
    NOOOOOOOOOO. Sooo bad and SOOOO BORING.

What you're saying is that EVERY hunter or warrior who wants to DPS is a raid should be REQUIRED to go Fury or MM.
    What if fury or MM are boring? What if arms or Surv/BM are more fun (for example, i thnk BM is by far the most interesting hunter spec).
    Why should those people get to use their spec to level to the new max level and then WAIT until they can level again for the fun spec to be useful?
    EVERY spec should be viable for everything. It adds more diversity to the game. If you could actually build your raid using ALL 30 talent specs, raiding would be MUCH more interesting and diverse.

Quote Originally Posted by frownface2000 View Post
    EVERY spec should be viable for everything. It adds more diversity to the game. If you could actually build your raid using ALL 30 talent specs, raiding would be MUCH more interesting and diverse.
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#of0Vcu...ohhhZMhf0o:NMi

Make viable plz Blizz.

Let's see, 30 talent specs, all viable, 25 man raid instance. Well shucks, guess we won't take the 5 lowest DPS specs for this, let's bench the frost mage, the sub rogue, the BM hunter, the arms warrior and the 2H frost DK.
    Last edited by Rugz; 2010-08-25 at 03:52 PM.