Just respecced from 2/2 Imp Slam to 0/2 Imp Slam :/

Well I looked at some warriors at arena junkies and finally decided that to step it up, I should have the "pro" spec that everyone is using(57/14/0)
    but I noticed it is harder to kill people because I am basically missing one additional attack now :/
    Before I always used Slam when the healer was healing, Mortal strike on cooldown and Over Power and Execute when it procced, but now that isn't enough to kill people :/ I feel like I'm standing around with 0 rage for 2 sec while the other person is being healed back up

anyone else felt similar? any tips? or am I doing something wrong
    or should I just go back to my old spec which I am used to

more info:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Bananengurke
    Old specc
    New Spec

Re: Just respecced from 2/2 Imp Slam to 0/2 Imp Slam :/

Er, yeah, I'd go back to Imp Slam. I dunno why you'd do otherwise.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

Dear god
    get rid of those str gems and socket full Armor Penetration.... and watch the magic happens

also, ye! dont mind going for Improved Slam. Pvp aint about keeping a high dps or doing alot of damage during a long time. Imp slam will waste your rage that you need for the fast and heavy burst warriors are capable of (and what really kills others)

edit: no points in TM will also make it hard to swap from zerk stance to battle for a spell reflect! Its kinda needed

Quote Originally Posted by Dozzie
    Dear god
    get rid of those str gems and socket full Armor Penetration.... and watch the magic happens
    really???
    I have seen alot of warriors in full arP gems but I wasn't sure.. I heard something about you have to have a flat amount of ArP on your gear before you do that.. or maybe its only pve??

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke
    really???
    I have seen alot of warriors in full arP gems but I wasn't sure.. I heard something about you have to have a flat amount of ArP on your gear before you do that.. or maybe its only pve??
    The more armor pen the better, kinda... Sure some pve parts would help out. There's a pair of boots and a ring which is fairly easy to get (naxx/malygos I belive)
    Shoulders and... head I think from T7.5 also give you some armor pen (also easy to get). But the 4th set bonus for the pvp set is pretty sweet too.

But you should for sure regem. Its wroth it by far.
    Btw, im not saying Improved Slam is a horrible talent... its just not close to be on pair with Second Wind or even some points in Improved Hamstring. Try aim for 2 points in TM too
    After some time you will learn to manage your rage abit better, and you can take out the points in Improved Charge and put them into Imp Hamstring. But keep them in Imp Charge for now

ok what about TM
    I never played with TM but I'm open to try things
    Also I'm a bit confused .. why zerker stance? I though you always stay in battlestance for overpower and rend, I basically never use intercept, I don't really have any problems with only using Charge, maybe its because I am used to it, but I use spellreflect ALOT.

basically my question in this post: what will I do more often with TM maxed ?

ok what about TM
    I never played with TM but I'm open to try things
    Also I'm a bit confused .. why zerker stance? I though you always stay in battlestance for overpower and rend, I basically never use intercept, I don't really have any problems with only using Charge, maybe its because I am used to it, but I use spellreflect ALOT.

basically my question in this post: what will I do more often with TM maxed ?

You're right about Battle Stance. Its the place where you spend most your time in. But as soon as you start getting some rating, you'll also notice teams will get better in peeling you off your target. So you will for sure spend time in zerk stance aswell. Not only for intercept, but also for pummels and pop recklessness. Those are the moments you gonna hate yourself for not having any points in TM

You dont need to max out TM tho. 2 points in it will do just fine.

Go to warcraftmovies.com and take a look at Ocelote's movie and you'll see what I mean You will for sure spend a decent amount of time in zerker stance, belive me

Imp slam can be situationally very good, but most of the time...MS, WW and switching to battle for your OPs/refreshing rend will occupy most of your time.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I dropped Imp Slam recently and I haven't looked back. TM is great, switching to Def stance for a spell reflect or shield wall or over to Zerker for an Intercept, Pummel or Whirlwind is great. I really wish Juggernaut didn't change the Charge cooldown, as I find myself needing to charge only to find that I still have 5 seconds left on the CD. It would also be nice if Juggernaut acted like Warbringer, but that would just make Intercept and switching stances moot at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Xall
    TM is great, switching to Def stance for a spell reflect.
    Fail

Ok I have played enough with this specc ( 1/3 TM) and I have to say it works jsut great!

before my burst taktik was just: Recklessness, B-Stance, Charge, Bladestorm
    but now that I one is really noobish and here is a better version:

Charge>Bladestorm, when bladestorm finishes, switch to Berserker stance, Bloodrage+Recklessness, Intercept and then Mortal strike, WW, heroic strike

the crit bonus from these attacks works waaay better than with bladestorm, I still have to think about how stupid t would be to pull recklessness for a bladestorm which hits for around 1k and crits for 2k+ ( rarely 3k)

if i spend aother point in TW I would probably be able to do this without using bloodrage, but meh, don't want to respecc again

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    Imp slam can be situationally very good, but most of the time...MS, WW and switching to battle for your OPs/refreshing rend will occupy most of your time.
    This, and I would add, Slam is maybe too situational. It just doesn't happen enough to make the two points worth it.

It does happen when you stick to the healer and he stops running to cast a long healing spell.

PS:
    Ok now I will go 2/3 TW, it sucks.. whenever I intercept I have absolutely no rage left to use any abilities,

15+ Year Old Account

It does happen when you stick to the healer and he stops running to cast a long healing spell.
    That's when you pop your /zerker /pummel macro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    The Ashpole?

PS:
    Ok now I will go 2/3 TW, it sucks.. whenever I intercept I have absolutely no rage left to use any abilities,
    I would make an arguement that your GCDs would be best served to either OP or pummel/shield bash that heal as both would have basically the same effective health negated as a crit slam...however pummel/Op cost significantly less rage.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org