Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Tricks Macro Help

Interesting, I'll have to give that a shot. Thanks.

Re: Tricks Macro Help

Quote Originally Posted by Gnilerf
    I figure that since this is a Tricks Macro thread I will also ask a tricks question. I'm not sure if this is possible without making two separate buttons for it, but here goes. I am looking for more of a PVP macro to cast tricks on my arena partner the moment I kidney shot someone. So basically:

Kidney shot >> cast [target=teammate name] Tricks >> say in party teammate has been Tricked

How would I be able to get this to work correctly? I'm not very good at doing macros so any help would be appreciated, even if it's just to say can't do it need two buttons to push.

Thanks
    I might be off on this, but I would put the /cast [target=focus] Tricks of the Trade first then do your KS. Only things to keep in mind is that TotT has limited range (20y) and if your partner is a mage, that might be tough. Isn't there a "range" code you can apply to the macro?

It may be the best to use your 2 keys bound to cast focusTotT and KS like normal - just mash them together lol. If it fails, you'll be able to apply TotT when your partner gets into range (if it all started out of range). I personally like having more control when I apply things. But then again, I haven't done much arena since S3 when my partner left the game. Hard to find good people to partner up with, imo. It's still a game of split seconds and being in range/out of range could decide a match.

I would like to see the addon that puts out there "Your partner is trying to cast Tricks of the Trade on you, please move within range!" ;D

I hope your partner would have a buff bar addon by now and should easily see your Tricks buff, but that ToT addon looks pretty nice. I'll have to check that one out myself. Thanks Zul!