Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wouldnt it be fun???

So I've had this idea ever since lich king started and i've told a few others about it and they all thought it was a fun/cool idea, so i thought i'd share it with everyone.

You know how there is like 12 heroics (5man) and you never hardly play them cause they are boring as hell after grinding and power gearing your toon(s)? And how there is like 50 instances that you never hardly play except when you feel like leveling or rep grinding? Wouldn't it be sweet if blizz could scale all the old instances and make them playable as a heroic 5man for level 80s and drop badges and rare items/mounts, maybe epic armor for the final bosses? Even like MC and BWL could possibly be scaled for a 5man grp, and it would be fun i think. I mean sure, some of the mechanics of the fights might be a little tough to redesign for the raid instances, and maybe the number of adds would need to be tweaked and some minor stuff like that. But man, i would like the game a hell of alot more if there was more content to experience any given time at max level. I've been bored of the end game instances for months and would pay extra for some more content, even if it was recycled. The 3.2 stuff looks cool and all, but I want more content then that plz kthx. blizz could even re-scale all the same stuff for level 90 or 100 or w/e.

Re: Wouldnt it be fun???

Nope, they were designed for raids, not 5 mans.

wall crits me for... ok nvm

but seriously, old idea. would be nice, but not going to happen.

NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO IMPROVISE OLOLOLOLOLO
    Read the signature rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Addictive
    Nope, they were designed for raids, not 5 mans.
    and completely dead content atm. wasting electrons somewhere somehow.

Stopped reading after you said that old instances should become Heroics.

No, roll an alt and go see it then.

This idea was dug up in the stone ages. It's not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

2008 called, it wants it's idea back.

Old content is old.Get over it.Try to advance and not live in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by yor7
    Old content is old.Get over it.Try to advance and not live in the past.
    Meh, i've done all the content other then algalon. i'm sure you have too. /hangs head

dont give me the achievement crap kthx.

Quote Originally Posted by Deltanine
    Meh, i've done all the content other then algalon. i'm sure you have too. /hangs head

dont give me the achievement crap kthx.
    Actually a huge amount of the WoW Raiding population hasn't even progressed past Vezax or even had the chance to have a go at Hardmodes for the Meta and Algalon.

You expect blizzard to actually do something.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

If you wanna 5 man old school raids then go 5 man it. If you want free epics then go to Lootaramas. If you want both at the same time... well....TOO BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    Actually a huge amount of the WoW Raiding population hasn't even progressed past Vezax or even had the chance to have a go at Hardmodes for the Meta and Algalon.
    I guess my server is just a fluke, but here on Tichondrius US we regularly PuG the hardmodes up to Mimiron and Freya. Those two would probably be PuG'd as well if there wasn't cycle of it taking too long to get there past the other hard modes, so people haven't experienced the hard modes of those fights, so people don't want to do the fights without experienced people, so people don't get the chance to experience the fights, so people don't want to do the fights without experienced people and so on.

Personally i would love to see a Heroic Deadmines where the boat leaves the port..
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    Excuse me, can you tell me if this loincloth smell like chloroform?
    Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Goblins are green gnomes? Not quite. When you punt a gnome, everyone has a good laugh. When you punt a goblin, everything in a 30-mile radius is incinerated.

Would you run em?

I dont see myself wanting to go run heroic deadmines ever.

Heroics are there for gearing toons preraid and doing when your bored IMO, thats about it. There will be a big rush of people running heroics in 3.2 since they will drop conquest badges and people will want that gear.

I would instantly run Heroic Brt, or Heroic Strat.

And if they would actually pose some challenge, like needing to CC stuff, or wiping if you pull 3 groups of mobs by accident, or anything that is different from "Pull everything together and AE" i would probably even run them much more then the actual "heroic" instances we have at the moment.

heroic stockades!! o wait that means no loot

I'm sick of people saying how sick they are of the game, and wanting old content back.

ROLL AN ALT

and an even better idea

DO ACHIEVEMENTS. The only person who can complain there's nothing to do is zoltron... or w/e his name is.... and even he can roll an alt...

Quit asking for more when you havent even done it all.
    sure with shaman change there will be people running around shouting "bankai" every time they use unleash weapons.....

To create a more specific subject name! Yes it would!

This gets posted all the time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.