Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Post your Drood UI!

This is my Moonkin UI,
    to track the Eclipse CD im using Bang Eclipse.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w...909_164820.jpg
    Last edited by Alski; 2010-09-18 at 09:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raintola
    Qieth, how did you get rid of the left-most bar? I've tried disabling it in the Bartender options, but the imprint still remains.
    you can disable any bar using bartender by opening the the main menu and click say <bar 4> click the enable /disable box. Or you could set the visabillity to show on mouseover. to do that click visabillity tab then click the fade box then you can slide the fader to zero.

Last edited by Alski; 2010-09-18 at 09:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

@ Lizon
    where did you get the graphics for ee/kgpanels? I've been searching for similar textures with no luck. Nice UI btw

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydee
    you can disable any bar using bartender by opening the the main menu and click say <bar 4> click the enable /disable box. Or you could set the visabillity to show on mouseover. to do that click visabillity tab then click the fade box then you can slide the fader to zero.
    Yes, but that doesn't remove the box behind the bar, which is tied to SpartanUI.

The last version of my UI. &#160;I liked it, although it lacked the general purpose that I wanted as a druid, and I always was moving the grid frame if I was healing. &#160;Also, i dropped herbalism, so I didn't need my minimap front and center.

My current work in progress. &#160;Completely removed pitbull and am using grid exclusively. &#160;Using ICEHud for player/target/tot frames (not shown out of combat). &#160;I don't particularly like it though, especially the built in cast bars. &#160;May go back to using pitbull because I cannot find a lightweight addon that disables only my party frames (you can see they still show up). &#160;There is an addon called Hideblizzard, but it messes with other addons hiding stuff (it screws with bartender and my minimap addon's controls particularly) &#160;Still need to beef up my grid frames to show mana bars or a low mana indicator, not sure which I will use. &#160;It's good to see mana when speed pulling. &#160;Another problem, I click any ability not on 1-6, shift 1-6, or A, Q, W. &#160;This means I have to look way at the bottom for my abilities, and isn't ideal. &#160;I may go back to the old UI to fix this problem, maybe move the minimap out and put grid in the center instead. &#160;Or combine the two layouts, keeping the bottom row in my current UI and the 2 top bars in my old UI, with grid in the U created by them.

15+ Year Old Account

Post images as thumbnails please >.>

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    Post images as thumbnails please >.>
    Purrrrrge them :P

You wouldn't happen to know if this particular command for SUI was disabled in the 2.6 Beta version? I'm inputting it correctly, but it's not removing the background. There's no error message or the "Type /help" deal that WoW normally gives when typing in invalid slash commands.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    Purrrrrge them :P
    im tempted too :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Raintola
    You wouldn't happen to know if this particular command for SUI was disabled in the 2.6 Beta version? I'm inputting it correctly, but it's not removing the background. There's no error message or the "Type /help" deal that WoW normally gives when typing in invalid slash commands.
    Dont use beta :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    im tempted too :P
    !!! Do it !!!

[img width=400]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9995/wowscrnshot070109131347.jpg[/img]

Want to share on what UI i am playing

I know it doesnt look brilliant but its handy, I use (Grid+GridStatUsHots+GridStatusRaidIcons) in combination with clique on the right Hand of my char imo its best position as i can keep an eye om whats happening on the screen and on the frames.
    In the top left corner it shows my LB with different colors for 1,2,3 ; top right is Rej with a different color if it is running out, same for Reg on Bottom right corner.
    Center icon is used for WG, curse, poison and raid icons.
    Bottom left, inc heal and aggro.

In my 3 rows of action Bars, is an empty row that shows up if i change into bear or cat form.

Also i am using the x-perl Player Assisting frame, quite handy for rez and healing.

The rest is standart anyways: Chatter, Kgpanels, Bartender, Omen, Starinabuff bars frame, Quartz, Recount, DBM, TipTac,
    Minimap button Frame, ArkInventory.

Not super recent.
    Buttons have been changed a bit:
    Shift t = sprint
    shift q = berserk
    shift x = abolish poison
    shift c = remove curse
    ctrl t = tranquility

Default ui ftw 8)

PvP nerd. ^^;

The ones that are visible are..
    Grid
    Gladius
    AGUF
    Dominoes
    Quartz
    Interrupt Bar

Last edited by Alski; 2010-09-18 at 09:02 PM.

Been gone since 2011, enjoying being back.

15+ Year Old Account

Any UI that isnt in thumbnail form or scaled down to ~600 pixils from this post onwards will be deleted

P.S a few of you could also do with reminding about Forum Signatures and Forum Guidlines (#13.11)

My druid is my pvp char but :P here you go
    Edit: The empty space in the bars is my quartz cast bar

Lemon Juice

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&n=Timmers