Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Post your Drood UI!

Quote Originally Posted by osutimmers
    Wtf is in your chat box? O.o
    Banned.

Originally Posted by Zarhym
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

[IMG width=256 height=176]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b353/zerogutter/WoWScrnShot_072009_201341.jpg[/img]

Cast bars pop up in the center between two frames, focus target frame top middle as well, just not visible.

Addons:
    Grid with manabars addon (also use myhots addon)
    Recount
    Omen
    Chatter
    SexyMap
    Elkano's Buff Bars
    Quartz (nothing currently casting)
    Bartender 4
    AG Unit Frames

Quote Originally Posted by doomchken
    What is that boomkin Addon i must have it.
    Oh and thanks for the Spartan frames they are pimpin
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...awkAndAwe.html

Obligatory screenshot (click to see full size):

[img width=600 height=375]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2849/wowscrnshot072909210412.jpg[/img]

A screenshot really doesn't do it justice since not all elements are showing.
    To get a better feel for it, check out this recent video that I uploaded. (make sure you make the video fullscreen for full effect)

Addons are:

ME UI... for now

Quote Originally Posted by Barkskin
    Obligatory screenshot (click to see full size):

[img width=600 height=375]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2849/wowscrnshot072909210412.jpg[/img]

A screenshot really doesn't do it justice since not all elements are showing.
    To get a better feel for it, check out this recent video that I uploaded. (make sure you make the video fullscreen for full effect)

Addons are:

Very impressive. One of the cleanest ui's I've seen. I spent a few hours last weekend trying to get a similar look together, but just could never get it right. Ultimately, I am so used to larger raid frames (instead of Grid or the Healbot equivalent) that I just can't switch to a more compact layout like this. Still, this is one of the best I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by mickloven
    Very impressive. One of the cleanest ui's I've seen. I spent a few hours last weekend trying to get a similar look together, but just could never get it right. Ultimately, I am so used to larger raid frames (instead of Grid or the Healbot equivalent) that I just can't switch to a more compact layout like this. Still, this is one of the best I have seen.
    Before I switched to Grid, I used to use the Pitbull built-in raid frames. I was able to make them pretty small in size, almost as compact as grid is now. For example:

[img width=600 height=300]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3605/hyjaluisnippet.jpg[/img]

As you can see, it's similar to the look I was able to achieve with Grid.

Question for Barkskin!

Out of the list of addons you supplied, which is the one responsible for creating the translucent black borders around each group on the bottom? That is one of the most clean and well-looking styles I've ever seen. I've been wanting to mess around with a UI similar in style, but I absolutely hate the completely opaque black bars at the bottom of most screens like that.

Thanks in advance!

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia
    Question for Barkskin!

Out of the list of addons you supplied, which is the one responsible for creating the translucent black borders around each group on the bottom? That is one of the most clean and well-looking styles I've ever seen. I've been wanting to mess around with a UI similar in style, but I absolutely hate the completely opaque black bars at the bottom of most screens like that.

Thanks in advance!
    Each box is a separate panel created with eepanels2, utilizing the roth square texture as the border.

having sizing issues so here's the link

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2.../MoonkinUI.jpg

Grid grows down for 25 mans as you would of guessed.

@ Barskin: What addon/how did you make so your character model is viewed like that? The whole character, in specifiction.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

Barkskin,
    which mod is responsible for the damage/healing numbers on your bar mod? i notice you have bartender4 but mine doesnt seem to have that option.
    Also please explain how you moved your minimap

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Alski

- blizzard raid frames + grid is mu usual
    I use pretty much same, though no Omen or Grid

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Slusket
    Awesome, thank you! Really good work and I'm using it myself atm =) Really great job!
    Hehe thanks :] Used quite some time to make every single detail good :]

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimal
    Deanimal, what unit frames / frame addon is that?

I recently switched from using default frames to AtrUF, then to Xperl because I didn't like having to edit LUA to config Atr.. I really don't like Xperl. So I'm hoping you could tell me what those are called? Does it have raid frames at all or are you using something different?

Thanks in advance.

15+ Year Old Account

This is what I currently use on my bankchar. Credit for the artwork goes to the creator of the FairyTale-UI, a skin usable with DiscordArt (GREAT addon from Discord-mod pack, which is unfortunately no longer supported by wow/updated by the author).

Ah! - while uploading this pic I discovered that I still have a picture of the original, used on my druid;

If you're wondering why I'm posting this pic from vanilla-wow, rather then a recent one... its because for some reason, this UI (not counting actionbar and chat ofc) seemed to be.. "right".. never really was 100% satisfied with any UI ever since