Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.2 Notes Update, Maintenance, Blue posts

They're giving a 2 week notice for a next season to start, I think we'll see this patch released after Blizzcon!

Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence
    They're giving a 4 week notice for a next season to start, I think we'll see this patch released after Blizzcon!
    fixt
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

WTF September? You guys don't really like changes at all! Come on Blizz!! Launch it tomorrow!

it's waaaay too soon, people aren't quite done with ulduar yet, give the people a chance to buck up before raising the bar!
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.

When you say "blizz cant make it next week coz they didnt anounce s7" you fail - they have done it alredy when WotLK was reliased

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Quote Originally Posted by Angelico
    it's waaaay too soon, people aren't quite done with ulduar yet, give the people a chance to buck up before raising the bar!
    Agree. Same with arena.

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

While this is true, blizzard did decide to leave the mount rewards in the game when 3.2 is released, so even if the patch goes live next week, it wont really affect it that much.

People won't ever be done with ulduar.

Sooner the better.
    Nothing of interest left in 3.1

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte
    While true, by that time Blizzcon will be over and any wow related announcement made there is likely to have a much bigger impact on the player base then 3.2.
    I wouldn't be surprised if we'll get 3.2 next week.
    This. Although I'm not sure, I'd expect it pre-Blizzcon (21/22 Aug btw), but I also agree with the people who say we'd need a prep for the end of the arena season. Although again, because top-tier weaponary isn't available immediately with this patch, they may get away with it... Oh, I have no idea...

I'm liking that they've reduced the Normal Daily to 1 conquest mark, but still having the Heroic Daily giving 2 of the new marks seems a little odd. How many marks are being dropped on each boss in the new instance? Because it seems strange that weekly you could make more doing hc dailies than the new raid... :S

people will still be doing ulduar for a few weeks after 3.2 due to not being able to access all the new content, so I doubt that'll have any impact on anything.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

The mount and pet page is still buged on the PTR so at least they will fix that before having it go live.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by Qrio
    Don't forget that in order to try the hard modes of the new raid, you will have to wait at least 5 weeks after the patch is released, therefore you will initially not have access to the best weapons in the game from day 1 of the patch.

I.e. for this particular patch it is extremely likely that we'll see the announcement of arena-season end after the actual patch day.
    4 weeks. bosses available at day 0, 7, 14, and 28

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by suleria
    4 weeks. bosses available at day 0, 7, 14, and 28
    4 Weeks yes.. but you forgot there will be a boss at day 21, otherwise your post doesn't make sense.

Suleria - 4 weeks is assuming you unlock the hard mode of the instance the same day you kill Anub in Normal. If you have to wait for one more week after that, it makes it 5.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Blizzard did say that they would announce what to do with the ulduar reward mounts 1 month before 3.2 and they just announced it 1-2 weeks ago? but I guess u can't really trust blizz with announcing and releasing stuff on time.. they also usually announce 2 weeks ahead when the arena season is going to end.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Sooner the better.
    Nothing of interest left in 3.1
    Aye.
    Totally agree.
    Atm im very bored with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by naffsarn
    Blizzard did say that they would announce what to do with the ulduar reward mounts 1 month before 3.2 and they just announced it 1-2 weeks ago? but I guess u can't really trust blizz with announcing and releasing stuff on time.. they also usually announce 2 weeks ahead when the arena season is going to end.
    Which would have been an issue if people needed the month to get their mounts. Now that we know they are not removing them (at least in 3.2) it doesn't really matter that they did not wait the required month.

Aye.
    Totally agree.
    Atm im very bored with this game.
    Now that my three accounts have expired, I don't quite care. Either time is going by too quickly, or it seems like all their effort (HYPE) that went into 3.1 was grossly over-exagerated. And now 3.2...

Remember the days of having to SIT OUT on a BWL raid because there were too many people in-line? And guess what, I did. I would wait around nearly an entire week waiting to get in.

How about another carrot on a stick anyone? I'm tempted to go back to Everquest, 'cause at least there I can waste time farming named mobs for tradeable drops. Maybe I'll just go back to school and finish my Masters'.
    Spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar dark-side.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence
    They're giving a 2 week notice for a next season to start, I think we'll see this patch released after Blizzcon!

I have never heard it said that Arena Seasons have to be running all the time. Just because 1 ended does not mean that they will immediately start the next one. WotLK was live for what 1? or 2? months before they started the season. I personally think that it will be middle to end of August, but I do not work in Blizz's development dept.

Quote Originally Posted by Hythos
    Now that my three accounts have expired, I don't quite care. Either time is going by too quickly, or it seems like all their effort (HYPE) that went into 3.1 was grossly over-exagerated. And now 3.2...

Remember the days of having to SIT OUT on a BWL raid because there were too many people in-line? And guess what, I did. I would wait around nearly an entire week waiting to get in.

How about another carrot on a stick anyone? I'm tempted to go back to Everquest, 'cause at least there I can waste time farming named mobs for tradeable drops. Maybe I'll just go back to school and finish my Masters'.

RL > WoW

Good luck man, I applaud you for your continuing education.