Engineering or Jewelcrafting - a tank question

So, as the title suggests, which is better for a bear tank? I currently have engineering, and am wondering about changing to jewelcrafting instead. I'll list the pro's and cons of each one, and which of the items I currently use:

Engineering
    81 stamina trinkets, both slots (don't use)
    Cloak enchant (16 agi) - don't use, but will next patch as its buffed to 23 agi
    Glove enchant (armor webbing) - 800 armour, buffed to 885 armour next patch - I use this

Portal mailbox/bank/vendor (can do without these :P)

Jewelcrafting
    51 stamina gems (next patch), gives 21 stamina bonus over epic stam gems (x3), or the agi gems
    jewelcrafting trinkets (don't use these, but thinking ahead to next expansion)

ability to cut own gems, saving money
    daily quests for money/tokens

Engineering is a money sink, whereas j/c generates money

So, my question is, does the community think 63 stam (buffed by talents/bear form to ~89 stam I think) is worth dropping 885 armour for?
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

Re: Engineering or Jewelcrafting - a tank question

Its no argument that for raiding people, that JC is a very good profession to have. The dailies generate Gems, and the Metas are very nice for any class/spec as well.

I would say JC > eng anyday.

actually, I didn't count in the 20 agi glove enchant I'd gain if I dropped engineering...starting to think maybe it'd be a good idea to go after jewelcrafting.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

I picked up JWC instead of ENG, so what can i say:

In raids, jwc will do better for surviving, thus giving you avoidance migitation and stamina better than engineering.

However engi will give you better technical abilities in raids, so you can do better while raiding some boss with a lot of abilities, and you can support your raid better, with those bots. Boots are also cool for sprint, which will make you grab adds faster etc..

So, for pure stats, pick JWC. For technical things and fun, pick Engi.

I picked up jwc because of those stats, sometimes i regret it, sometimes i dont.