Help me - Discipline PvP

Re: Help me - Discipline PvP

10/10

but holy is not good:-/ moo.

You may consider getting silent resolve, although the threat part is clearly unrelated, the 30% dispell resistance really does help against others quickly getting rid of your shields and more often - your fear ward early on. Where you move those points from is a matter of preference but personally I would move it from Absolution

ok but Divine Aegis or IMP. Flash is goodest than Silent Resolve or no??

ok silent resolve isnt that good, there only i believe 3 classes that can dispell and one of the 3 can only dispell on themselves which is the pally. also they can spam dispel and that extra 30% from silent resolve will not help enough, i have tested silent resolve out and i think its junk.

This is pretty solid if you're primarily interested in BG's (though if that's the case, I'd move the 5 pts from Divine Fury to Spell Warding).

If you're doing arenas... If you're doing 2v2, pick up 2/2 Imp. Mana Burn. 3v3 it's not as critical, but still pretty good to have. You can pull the points from Imp. FH (don't really cast too many of these in arena, though w/ the upcoming penance nerf it will be used more).

Since you're going w/ a DA build, you might prefer to move the 3 pts from Imp. Renew over to Holy Spec. The additional 15% over Disc's lackluster renews is pretty weak, but the better chance at a DA proc - though rng - can make a bigger difference, especially considering its undiminished effectiveness in mitigating damage under MS.

Also, for arena, drop the glyph of flash heal in favor of glyph of pain suppression. Being able to pop PS w/o having to also commit your trinket can be huge (just wish it let you cast it through any CC effect >.< ).

As to Silent Resolve, if it takes an enemy 1 or 2 more GCD's to get rid of your critical buffs then it's done its job. Be sure to put up the extra 'junk buffs' before the start of a match as additional dispel fodder, such as rank 5 spirit and (if appropriate) levitate.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

It's not junk but go ahead, skip it, you and ones like you will help me get moar ratingz

By the way, it's 4 classes that can dispel, one of them is a mage who spellsteals.

Quote Originally Posted by syanid
    By the way, it's 4 classes that can dispel, one of them is a mage who spellsteals.
    Let's bump that to 5 (lock's fel hunter, devour magic)

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Divine Aegis is an ok talent, same with Imp. Flash heal, but you may have to stack crit to make it viable. In my opinion, I would drop the points is them and pick up imp. mana burn and silent resolve. Shouldnt be stacking crit as a priest in pvp until next patch. Divine Fury is a playstyle talent, if you play aggressively in arenas dpsing, it might be worth it, but if you are more defensive or have low resil gear, I would suggest picking up Spell Warding instead. Just my two cents, but ultimately, depends upon your own personal gear setup and play style. You MUST get glyph of Pain Suppression instead of Flash Heal, its a necessary glyph.