Thread: Furious weapons

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Furious weapons

Is blizz removing them at the start of S7 like they did with the deadly ones or can we still get them?
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Re: Furious weapons

Signs point to yes

voting for yes
    Black is what darkness looks like.

It's just going to make it that much harder for people that don't PvE to get their arena weapons using the starter crafted epic weapons. My 3s team hit 1850 this season with all 3 of us using lvl200 weps, so I'm not saying it's anywhere near impossible, but it will get more difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

vote yes!
    Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck.

As a raider who simply cannot get a good main hand spell power weapon to drop, I'd love to see Blizz make Furious available from honor as they did with Merciless in TBC, but I'm sure that is a pipe dream and would create lots of qq. Oh well, I can dream.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mickloven
    As a raider who simply cannot get a good main hand spell power weapon to drop, I'd love to see Blizz make Furious available from honor as they did with Merciless in TBC, but I'm sure that is a pipe dream and would create lots of qq. Oh well, I can dream.
    it's whorse for melee classes and hunters on the weapon topic
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

As you approach an 1800 rating next season, you'll be fighting teams that have already hit 1800 and may be wielding a 267.2 dps 2h mace compared to your craftable 187.6 dps 2h mace...

I'd be surprised amazed if they didnt allow furious to be available to bridge the gap in some form.

Remove furious weapons, reinstate deadly weapons. Bam. Now people who have furious weapons will be rewarded and have the gear advantage they so desperately love. At the same time, a lot of pvp'ers dont do hardcore pve, meaning that they dont have access to things like betrayer of humanity or what not.

I would tend to agree with you guys. We recently rerolled and now we are stuck with craftable weapons on thoses characters, and it really sucks to be matched with people with furious weapons, we just cant cut it. We are a cleave team, so we need the weapon to be effective, and our mains are in full ulduar, but guild will never let us come with our pvp character in runs, so no easy weaopons either.

I'm very sorry that you're having a tough time, but the people who have those furious weapons have put in a ton of time into that toon. If you want to compete and get the weapons to do so run Naxx, just like they did.

It may suck but that's how it seems it's going to be.

Balls Deep!!

In S5 as priest rogue...we(i was the rogue) hit 2100 with 1 blue weapon blue shoulders,chest, and leg piece... bear in my mind that everyone had pve gear up the @$$ at the beginning of s5 and me and my partner didn't raid so we were completely outgeared. Pretty sure you can deal without having welfare pvp epics.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Well tbh.. I wouldn't be surprised if the deadly weapons would become available for honor since at the start of next season the deadly armor will also become available for honor only..
    Blizz did it with the armor every season.. and since they removed the deadly weapons from arena vendors don't be surprised if the weapons got reinstated together with the armor coming to Bg honor points

Oh i'm sure well deal with it, but at some point, well need to have gear accessible to get at least a chance... in s5, the difference wasnt the same as s7 will bring, i mean, rogue with weapons that has more dps dans the 2h crafted dps... and he has 2 of them.... that sounds wrong in my opinion, and there is no way to can beat that. anyway, if they can give an option, maybe 203 dps weapons, it would help fill the gap, no? im not asking for free 245 dps weapon, just at least being realistic. It's just like gearing out now compared to season 5, the pieces we can buy with badges from heroics, dont have the same value it had back then. Now its trash.

We recently rerolled
    Forgot about people who have rerolled or just started... i guess deadly weapons would be kind of good... keep up the competition! =D
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

Quote Originally Posted by mapp
    In S5 as priest rogue....
    Anything beyond that is meaningless garbage of course you hit 2100 that was the faceroll 2s team of S5.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ghen
    Anything beyond that is meaningless garbage of course you hit 2100 that was the faceroll 2s team of S5.....
    You're thinking beginning of S6, S5 was the pal/dk faceroll season.

10+ Year Old Account

Actually, I find one thing odd. Now when you can get iLvL 258 weapons from arena, pvp suddenly became far better to do than even doing ulduar.
    Vol'jin fanboy

I actually wanted to cry because of this.

You're thinking beginning of S6, S5 was the pal/dk faceroll season.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Ghen
    LOL i hope you're kidding. Dk/paladin had a 56% representation in 2v2.

And you're definitely thinking the beginning of this season, because disc priests were -decent- in s5, far from faceroll.