I want to make a moonkin help

hi I want to make a moonkin u know those big owl bear things. I'm new to wow what is a good build for 1 of those preferably damage not healer.

Re: I want to make a moonkin help

Moonkins cannot be healers, so that's fine.

My personal advice would be to go Feral until 40 or so because it's faster for different reasons (gear is easier to get, little to no downtime, etc). Still, if you prefer to stay Balance all the way it's quite feasible too, might just take a bit longer.

If you're looking for leveling talent build, I'm afraid I'm of limited help as it's been a long time since I leveled as Balance. I'd go with something like this to level 40. At that point you will probably have an idea how to fill out the rest, or you can take a look at the Balance guide stickied at the top.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Selverein
    Moonkins cannot be healers, so that's fine.

My personal advice would be to go Feral until 40 or so because it's faster for different reasons (gear is easier to get, little to no downtime, etc). Still, if you prefer to stay Balance all the way it's quite feasible too, might just take a bit longer.

If you're looking for leveling talent build, I'm afraid I'm of limited help as it's been a long time since I leveled as Balance. I'd go with something like this to level 40. At that point you will probably have an idea how to fill out the rest, or you can take a look at the Balance guide stickied at the top.
    Thank you! Do you know where I can find a feral spec to lvl 40?

Hi Spidoo,

Good choice on becoming a Druid. You won't regret it.
    Please find enclosed a Feral levelling guide, and have fun!

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...11601186&sid=1

This covers almost everything you need to know about feral and balance levelling. Good luck!

thx guys!

the thing that is hard on lvling moonkin is that u run low on mana fast.dunno after 3.2 how this will be
    You can't use this while stunned.

Deleted

Id really say stick to feral until level 70. At around 65 you begin picking up any cloth/leather spellpower gear you get around, and then you can consider switching to boomkin after that. Feral *is* really faster to level, for a number of reasons.

But then again, you are new to WoW. The areas you visit and the quests you do will be new to you, unlike some of us who has rolled countless of alts. Take your time, enjoy the world. But if you want to speed it up a bit, feral is the way to go

Hi 80 Druid here,

I switched specs many time...I went balance to 40 (the hard way lol) and then went feral until dual spec came out when I wen balance and resto.

Now what I think is best? Feral until later like everyone said

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."