How can i up my dps?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...7Thalas&n=Danl - here is a link to my armory, on a boss dummy i can get only up to about 2.9-3.2k dps, ive heard that i should be hitting alot higher numbers. Can Someone give me some advice as to how i can up my dps?

Thanks in advance

-Danl

15+ Year Old Account

Re: How can i up my dps?

This has to be a funny joke. Your dps should be fine. Dummies are horrible for testing dps. Go do some 25-mans with decent buffs and see what's happening.

Re: How can i up my dps?

Get in a PU Naxx 25 and watch your dps over Patchwerk fight. This will really indicate you what dps you bring in raid. Dummies just give you what your solo dps is, which is very far from the raid dps you can bring.

Otherwise: you're hit-capped, that's fine. 525 crit and 348 haste is fine as well, maybe you lack a bit of haste (try to aim for 550~ blah blah woof woof), you have the good meta, the good totem, good enchants everywhere and the good gems. You got a good spec and best glyphs available. Everything on the paper is fine. Get kick PW's ass and get back with a log or just your dps of it.