Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Feral Bears need another interupt?

Are any other feral tanks having problem with The Iron Council? Specifically I mean Brundir, interupting his casts. I keep havin to alternate 1min stuns (not pvp spec) and Feral Charge (15sec cd). I'm not saying it isn't possible to do it but maybe blizz can change one of our skills around and have it make it interupt so we dont have to keep alternating run up close, run away again, run up close, run away again, run up close... you get my point. Again, maybe I am just missing something? Thx for any HELPFUL info
    You are now breathing manually.

Re: Feral Bears need another interupt?

You won't get another interrupt, cause it'll affect arena.

Discuss

yeah, but then we can use bear form for more then just for taking on melee lol. Shouldn't be right for PvE to have to suffer for PvP

Feral Charge should honestly be usable in melee range for its interrupt effect. Maybe jsut remove the min. range entirely and let us charge 1 yard away or 0 and get the interrupt.

that would be freaking sweet!

Have an Rshaman windshock when necessary.

But yeah, I think they should have another interrupt in general.

You want a whole new interrupt just because you're struggling to tank one boss of one fight in one instance?

How about you tank a different boss? Get someone to help you with interrupts? Just keep running away and charging?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    You want a whole new interrupt just because you're struggling to tank one boss of one fight in one instance?

How about you tank a different boss? Get someone to help you with interrupts? Just keep running away and charging?
    Um, I don't believe I said a whole new spell. I think I said to CHANGE one to fix the interupt problem.

Um, I don't believe I said a whole new spell. I think I said to CHANGE one to fix the interupt problem.
    Um, I don't believe he said a whole new spell. I think he A NEW INTERRUPT to fix the interrupt problem. A new interrupt is what you asked for.

Just out of curiosity, which ability do you think they should change to allow an interrupt? We don't really have any other long cooldown abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardrels
    Are any other feral tanks having problem with The Iron Council? Specifically I mean Brundir, interupting his casts. I keep havin to alternate 1min stuns (not pvp spec) and Feral Charge (15sec cd). I'm not saying it isn't possible to do it but maybe blizz can change one of our skills around and have it make it interupt so we dont have to keep alternating run up close, run away again, run up close, run away again, run up close... you get my point. Again, maybe I am just missing something? Thx for any HELPFUL info
    No, no you do not.

Do what everyone else does and have a rogue or Dk not be crap and help interupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardrels
    Shouldn't be right for PvE to have to suffer for PvP
    HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight
    Just out of curiosity, which ability do you think they should change to allow an interrupt? We don't really have any other long cooldown abilities.
    Bash Rank 3
    10 Rage Melee Range
    Instant 6 sec cooldown
    Requires Bear Form, Dire Bear Form
    Interrupts the target's spellcasting and has a 100% change to stun the target for 4 seconds. However, the stun effect cannot occur more than once per minute.

get bash off from gcd and causes bash to "activate" (or however it's called) the cd on feral charge.
    problem solved.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

1 bash every min
    4 charges every min

so

5 interupts every min

so

1 interrupt every 12 sec

so

it's fair

15+ Year Old Account

yeah, I want you to see how you explain your raidleader on vezax or on brundir, that you have to move out 8 yards at first and then charge in to interrupt the spell.

in this time brundir has killed half the raid and vezax is going to kill you because you stuck at 8k armor then.

maybe get my advice and "nerf" it to 12 seconds, this would be ok, since shield bash (warrior prot interrupt) is 12 seconds, too.

Thank god I'm a cat and can just maim. >.>

15+ Year Old Account

according to your signature, you are a tree.

and as a cat if you waste your cps to maim to interrupt a cast, you are wasting more dmg then ANY other class for the interrupt. having a cat to interrupt on important things is just as good as having the algalon mt trying to battlerezz a fallen healer or something like this.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria
    yeah, I want you to see how you explain your raidleader on vezax or on brundir, that you have to move out 8 yards at first and then charge in to interrupt the spell.

in this time brundir has killed half the raid and vezax is going to kill you because you stuck at 8k armor then.

maybe get my advice and "nerf" it to 12 seconds, this would be ok, since shield bash (warrior prot interrupt) is 12 seconds, too.
    If you're interrupting on Vezax as a tank, it's one if the two: you suck as a tank and will lose aggro, or your dpsers suck and you don't have to push your threat. Chaining the interrupts on the flame shit is a DPS job, end of it.

If you're trying to interrupt ALL casts on Brundir instead of just the lightning whirlwind, you fail. There is NO need to interrupt the chain lightning, at all. If your raid gets stomped from the chain lightning, you should probably get new healers or stop doing Ulduar. Beside, if you're keeping him last, you can stay 8 yards away from him half the time and still have an impossible aggro. If you're going with him first, then everyone can kick that.
    As for the WW itself, Charge and Bash are more than enough. At worst, spec into Brutal Impact (not needed).
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria
    Bash Rank 3
    10 Rage Melee Range
    Instant 6 sec cooldown
    Requires Bear Form, Dire Bear Form
    Interrupts the target's spellcasting and has a 100% change to stun the target for 4 seconds. However, the stun effect cannot occur more than once per minute.

get bash off from gcd and causes bash to "activate" (or however it's called) the cd on feral charge.
    problem solved.
    This soumds amazing but for 'Balance' reasons the CD should be 12 secs to be on par with the warrior's shield bash.

15+ Year Old Account

I NEVER stated, that I'm interrupting as tank at vezax (besides the fact, that I do dps at vezax and don't tank, since I'm the tank with the highest dps in his offspec, but that's not the matter of fact here) or that I interrupt everything at iron council.

it's just ... the thread starter said "uh da feral needz sum better interrupts than his charge" and I just made my thoughts - and my suggestion. and due to the fact that warriors currently have a 12 seconds interrupt in their prot "form", this "modified" bash would be the equal, while it would not change ANYTHING (except that bears now would have an low-cd-interrupt like... >5 other classes already have) regarding pvp, since the stun still only appears not more often than once per minute.

It's just based on the theory of blizzards "bring the player not the class" - what if their will be some fucked up encounter in the future, where the tank (!) must interrupt something (remember council in bt? to interrupt the healer you had your warrior for the priest and a shaman just in case when she was casting the heal under melee bubble. if you didn't have a warrior, you needed an extra rogue or fury warrior to do the job)? then warriors and dks are superior, paladins and druids would be inferior. since they dont have their own, low cooldown interrupt.

vezax and council were just the examples that came to my mind on quick thought, where an interrupt is mandatory. e.g. brundir is really fucked up to interrupt as a druid, because charge locks him in place and bash - well - stuns him. and if he stands under rune of power he has to move, but after the stun and the charge, he starts casting again and does anything but move. we just got fucked up once with the chainlightning, because due to rune of death and some unlucky powered-chainlightning we lost 10 people. it's just... why can't every tank do equal good? why waste one dps on brundir just because the class design doesn't allow the tank to do the job alone? (we downed him, no question, but it's just... as a matter of principle... why?)

Quote Originally Posted by Igotrabies
    This soumds amazing but for 'Balance' reasons the CD should be 12 secs to be on par with the warrior's shield bash.
    yes, I posted this two posts later. for whatever reason I stuck on a shaman's earth shock cooldown.