Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: European Maintenance, Blue posts

I rofl at noobs saying they need to balance battlegrounds.

Sorry, but no. Group PVP doesn't get "balanced" in ANY game. It's ALWAYS a zerg fest, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

I don't even have to try in BGs and I double the next persons damage, triple their killing blows. And I'm honor capped, so I'm not HK farming, I'm trying to accomplish the objective of the BG the entire time.

Why? Because I'm good at arena, and therefore PVP.

Newsflash for all you "world PVPers" and "BG only" players: you are terrible.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    I rofl at noobs saying they need to balance battlegrounds.

Sorry, but no. Group PVP doesn't get "balanced" in ANY game. It's ALWAYS a zerg fest, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

I don't even have to try in BGs and I double the next persons damage, triple their killing blows. And I'm honor capped, so I'm not HK farming, I'm trying to accomplish the objective of the BG the entire time.

Why? Because I'm good at arena, and therefore PVP.

Newsflash for all you "world PVPers" and "BG only" players: you are terrible.

arena is superior to bg's in 1 way, it gives superior reward. player that want to play bg's and forget arena are impaire when they face arena player, hatefull vs furious is not fair. the reward for each have to be even if they still want to give bg's player choices. but i guess these are considered as ,arena are for 'elite' and noobfest bg's.

WoW free since 8/10/09
    well i got stuck homesick with nothing to do pretty much and... for the sixth time, i started playing again.

Now I understand -- GC is just stupid.

To quote an old bash:
    "Hi, GM. I'd like to report a bug. I've put 3 points in [Improved Blizzard], but the company still sucks."

GC: ok dev's retadins are WAAAAAAAAAAAAY OP in pvp what do we do?
    Devs: nerf em in pve?
    GC:............

Reasons behind the changes to Retribution
    We needed to nerf Ret pretty hard for PvP reasons. Some of you just aren't going to accept that change was needed, and I suspect it would take several long threads to convince you otherwise, so I'm not going to spend a great deal of effort in this thread trying to do so. I know it is frustrating that we have had to nerf Ret so many times this expansion. It is frustrating for us too. We keep trying to not overdo it and we keep underdoing it.

We did make the changes with some longer-term changes in mind to get Ret to be less about huge upfront attacks that will hopefully give Ret players some more intersting options with regard to Seals and special attacks. We're not there yet, but we have changed paladins dramatically for LK and it's going to take some time.

[...] We did make a lot of changes to the Seal and Judgement system for LK, and we're really happy with those changes overall. Like any big set of changes, they have taken a lot of iteration to complete the design. If you don't buy that, just look at the amount of change the DK class endures every patch. There are some problems we still have to solve for Ret (make sure Seal choice feels meaningful, find a niche for Crusader Strike, give low-level paladins something to do besides autoattack, etc.) but there are problems we still have to solve for all the specs in the game. (Source)
    Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?

Dont worry about it rets, as long as you keep replenishment in your spec the rest of us wont mind carrying you. So dont stress!

Oh and....HAHAHAHAH own3d!

15+ Year Old Account

Mr french newsbot!!

There is a new PTR build.

DATAMINE PLZZ!!

Quote Originally Posted by leelad
    Mr french newsbot!!

There is a new PTR build.

DATAMINE PLZZ!!
    What? Oo GEt Info to the Wall!!!

All the people who are saying ret's been owned and blah blah blah about whining and stuff, just wait it out, if it really does come out and the damage is low they almost will certainly put the damage up again, be it in a different form or whatever, the PvE damage will stay the same if not improve... (unless its like 1.9 again <shudders>)

and come on, lets face it, we were facerolling quite a bit in PvP, now dont get me wrong, i enjoyed it as much as the next guy, but the burst was a little crazy if you got lucky
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by mummra
    noobs come and leave the game, we ignorant will stay here forever!!!!!!!!
    fixed..

its funny al QQ comments come from RET's. Werent RET's the first ones to say @ locks when WOLTK came out(and we were nerfed to the ground) and i quote this from Wowforums in the days:

"AHAHAAH learn to play you freaking clothies".

Now warlocks are getting buffed more and more... well ill say this... now after our reign in TBC we will have our revenge to all the ret"rerollers" in the days.

GET SOME SKILL RETARDINS and stop crying and go to your mommy ffs.

You know youll still play the game anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Diai
    its funny al QQ comments come from RET's. Werent RET's the first ones to say @ locks when WOLTK came out(and we were nerfed to the ground) and i quote this from Wowforums in the days:

"AHAHAAH learn to play you freaking clothies".

Now warlocks are getting buffed more and more... well ill say this... now after our reign in TBC we will have our revenge to all the ret"rerollers" in the days.

GET SOME SKILL RETARDINS and stop crying and go to your mommy ffs.

You know youll still play the game anyway
    That what this arrogant idiot Ghostcrawler with his champs is doing - people hate each other more and more with all those "balance adjustments". I can only hope that another day he got bored of WoW and move to this mystic "new Blizzard MMO" as such arrogant moronic geeks are rarely fired, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Tang
    You have to click on the button for 3v3 or 5v5.
    Looks like about 50% of the top 3v3 teams have paladins, and ret is more common than holy.

in 5v5, paladins have 118% representation (that means some teams have two paladins) and again, ret is more common than holy.

In 2v2, where paladins are most balanced, they are still over represented, even though holy makes up slightly more than half of those numbers.

Hmm Im a bit lazy but I still went a clicked 2v2: My own maths:

out of the 30 first teams, 10 have paladins and out of those 10 teams only two of them are ret.
    I don't know how you made your calculations but...

Edit : Acutally out of the 66 first 3v3 teams, 17 of them have paladins and only FOUR of them are ret...

17 / 66 Doesn't sound over represented to me.
    The fact is on my <insert dps class> I can kill healers by playing well, on my paladin I can kill healers by being lucky.

of the first 24 3v3 teams,

I must agree that pallies are over represented:

10 team with pallies in the first 24 teams

But still only THREE of those teams are ret pally.

And the fact that a class is over represented doesn'T justify a complete nerf to the ground to one class... Notice how I said CLASS not SPEC.

If ret was 50% it would be called for.
    The fact is on my <insert dps class> I can kill healers by playing well, on my paladin I can kill healers by being lucky.

WOW.... I quitted the game and every time I read shit I really don't feel like reactivating my account.
    But I do like the fact they are nerfing RET pallies, I wonder how much though, I hope is ALOT because is stupid that somebody with 807 resil, shamanistic rage and stoneclaw totem down, gets killed in 5 sec by a ret pally, FUCKING STUPID

I FUCKING GET MAD EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT WOW
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<
    >_<

>_>

resilience will fix it my ass Ghostcrawler, I'm glad I quitted, I don't trust you anymore

<_<

U say it yourself, it's right in front of your nose, yet you seem to be too stubborn to do what needs to be done.
    Balancing pvp and pve is impossible w/o separating the 2. Use a totally separate set of trees and BAM you free up a shit load of room to balance W/O affecting either pvp or pve. It's the simplest of simple solutions.
    But here's something I don't understand. You say well if ret pve dps isn't what it should be you will crank it up. What about "all that internal" testing you do ???? Shouldn't you KNOW what ret dps will be before and after you nerf em ? Same goes for every other class. Take hunters for instance also. Do you have some other source of information that says hunter's have NOT been last in almost every season save for the few weeks in 5 when the bwx2 came into play ? Which in the end made them 5th overall.
    You people contradict yourselves all the time.

We needed to nerf Ret pretty hard for PvP reasons.

ITS A MIRACLE LOLZ

I don't see the reason why all the retripaladins here are angry. Don't you know that SoCommand are more usefull in pvp and quick situations? Jeez try to see things from more than 1 point of view than only hanging around SoV/curr it's still a mayor dps increase when you compare it with time so be patient and try it out.

SO the patch is coming soon... damn, my background down loader hasn't finished yet, lol.

Yupp seems like the patch are comming out either this week or next week (what I heard but no guarantee).