A nerf? for what reason...

Its that undergeared ppl that screw up the system, leeching BG for full hatefull and now finally can do some bg and pewpew stuff, then this paladin with ALOT better gear and skills comes and 3shot u, "yokai" you think time to QQ some forum.
    Well honestly its the undergeared ppl that gets owned by someone that has been working hard to get where they have come.
    A greengeared warlock(or any class for that matter) getting 3 shotted by a paladin is completly normal infact any class can 3shot a person aslong as they have better gear.
    Furious geared ret paladin VS : Equal geared resto druid = looooong fight
    VS: Equal geared hunter = well most likely the one with most skills will win
    VS: Equal geared warlock = Same as before
    VS: Equal geared mage= moste likely after a while the mage will win
    VS: Equal geared holy paladin= thats a no-no
    VS: Equal geared shadow priest = well sure the paladin is most likely to win
    VS: Equal geared disc priest=..... kek
    VS Equal geared rogue = well sure the paladin will win
    so dont come and say retripaladins are OP and need a nerf.

Re: A nerf? for what reason...

Wha?

lololol. I play a ret paladin. I have 3 hateful 1 deadly + offset fur pieces and a Titanlol Destroyer.

I destroy EVERYONE in 1v1s. Why? Because I am overpowered. I am excited for the new ret changed and what to see how it goes. Just as long as we arent "lolret" again i'm fine with it. Ret gets boring because whats the skill of it?

just because you say something doesn't mean that it's true now does it.
    That list seems entirely based upon your own opinion.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

i'd like to thank Motat for being honest and sayng he's clearly OP, give it up ret, ur OP deal with it, ur getting nerfed, and u smell like shit, ty have a good day ;D

To the OP: I'm sorry, is your point that in order to be viable, your class needs to be able to beat ALL classes 1v1? It's not okay for rock-paper-scissors to say that any single class/spec can have a chance to defeat you? Try playing a warrior.

You, sir, fail. Stop polluting your class, and giving ret pallies a bad name.

To Motat: You, I can respect. I look forward to killing/being killed by you in a BG without it always being predetermined how the fight will end.

Edit: Did not realize the OP insists that all ret pally victories have been due to all ret pallies having superior gear. It is to lol, good sir. It is to lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Maybe I can see if Exodus or Paragon have a strat on how to make girls clothes just fall off, exploiting of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by wulfen13
    There are exploits for that, but you get a long time in prison for them...

Actually the only class that was able to kill me alot is a frost mage, a good one. That is if they get lucky spell stealing my HoF.

lol thanks Hebrew and Masa.

I HAS CRUSADER STRIKE AND LOLOLJUDGEMENT AND LOLOL WARRIOR WIRLWIND AND LOLBUBLE AND LOLWINGS AND LOLREMOVESTUNZORZ. I HAZ SKILLZORZ
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

I love how everyone still uses 1v1 against a ret paladin as reasoning behind a nerf, BGs are for grinding honor and really the only time other than a duel you'll fight someone 1v1. Stop complaining about losing duels to ret paladins its annoying, ya my paladin can beat most people one on one, im not gettin furious glad weapons from duels tho. In arena your team and how well they coordinate is gonna have a lot more to do with it than a single person with OP abilities. I've seen plenty of FOTM paladins get steam rolled and then had my ass handed to me by ret paladins who coordinated much better with their team.

Fail thread is fail...in before the lock
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skivoh
    I HAS CRUSADER STRIKE AND LOLOLJUDGEMENT AND LOLOL WARRIOR WIRLWIND AND LOLBUBLE AND LOLWINGS AND LOLREMOVESTUNZORZ. I HAZ SKILLZORZ
    Nerf Ret back into extinction where it sat for years. It is OP, it has been OP and as a Ret I could win a 1v1 by rolling a small football on my keyboard back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Motat
    lololol. I play a ret paladin. I have 3 hateful 1 deadly + offset fur pieces and a Titanlol Destroyer.

I destroy EVERYONE in 1v1s. Why? Because I am overpowered. I am excited for the new ret changed and what to see how it goes. Just as long as we arent "lolret" again i'm fine with it. Ret gets boring because whats the skill of it?

Hey Hatefull noob, first off all you are lying, and second battleground and duels are NOT serious PVP, arena is. If you only uses your 3 buttons in arena, you will not pass like 600 rating.

Full proof that getting XP does not improve brain age...

also, funny how he forgot all types of warriors, DKs, shamans, dps druids... wonder why...

game isn't balanced, today you get nerfed, tommorrow buffed... it's always like that for any class... so, welcome to the club, quit crying and enjoy the fkg game...

Quote Originally Posted by elderamy
    also, funny how he forgot all types of warriors, DKs, shamans, dps druids... wonder why...
    cause ret can faceroll over them dk's right? well played boomkins just dont exist anymore, and ferals out dmg/burst ret in pvp as well.
    shaman suck. sorry.
    warriors need a healer and then theyre easily better

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Read the signature rules

hehehe...

IN BEFORE THE (WAR)LOCK!!

PS. and ignoring the above offended paladin...

Quote Originally Posted by elderamy
    hehehe...

IN BEFORE THE (WAR)LOCK!!

PS. and ignoring the above offended paladin...
    was i offended? i had no idea.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders