Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Yogg 25 HM now easy mode 3.2?

# An Immortal Guardian targeted for Empowering Shadows in the Yogg-Saron encounter will now become a 'Marked Immortal Guardian' while targeted.
    # Crusher Tentacles in the Yogg-Saron encounter spawn a little slower in 25-player mode allowing a bit more time for players to clear out the Illusion room.
    # Empowering Shadows in the Yogg-Saron encounter now targets a maximum of three Immortal Guardians in 25-player mode.
    # Yogg-Saron's health has been reduced by 20% in the final stage of his 25-player mode.

Will those changes ruin the "perfect encounter"?
    I Surf on Exodus Tears

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Yogg 25 HM now easy mode 3.2?

It won't be perfect anymore when you get 3.2 gear so it doesn't really matter if they change it

The only issue would be cries for the realm first achievements for 0 keeper :P

How is yogg a perfect encounter? It's terrible.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenmirror
    How is yogg a perfect encounter? It's terrible.
    Just because you (and I) can't beat it doesn't make it a terrible encounter. Anybody that tells you class stacking is required for that fight, has not even attempted it using a proper method.

Yes warlocks are really good, yes rogues and unholy DKs are really good, it's still 100% controllable fight without stacking said classes.
    WoTLK made it so every idiot in the world can get raid gear and prove to the world that gear isn't everything.

Beat what? Yogg is a fight that once you figure it out, it's farmable from that point on. It isn't like tbc fights. Good fights.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Beat what? Yogg is a fight that once you figure it out, it's farmable from that point on. It isn't like tbc fights. Good fights.
    yogg+0 watchers

or Yogg+3 without Thorim

It's entirely different fight
    WoTLK made it so every idiot in the world can get raid gear and prove to the world that gear isn't everything.

link achievement pl0x

According to blizzard I beat yogg.

Beat what? Yogg is a fight that once you figure it out, it's farmable from that point on.
    like ALL boss fights in the game

According to blizzard I beat yogg.
    Noone here is talking about normal modes.

Who said I was?

And my sig isn't my main fyi.

Cry more maybe?

God Broken, are all your posts just dribble?

Pretty sure boss fights have always used the same mechanics since Vanilla, stuff like:

- From A% to B% health boss does X, from B% - C% health boss does Y...you might recognise these as 'Phases'
    - As these Phases happen other outside elements may occur e.g. when boss reaches X% health Y number of adds spawn
    - Bosses usually have RNG elements...how many, how often, and spawn points/affected area's of these RNG elements are for the most part random

Examples:

Vanilla - Nefarion
    TBC - Lady Vashj
    WotLK - Sarth3D

In summary, you're an idiot.

Exactly. I've already done 1 light on 25 on my eu priest. And I honestly could care less about an achievement that isn't going to benefit me unless I sell my account(s).

Tinyice I suggest you calm down because wow isn't serious anymore.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

What I am curious about is why your complaining about making OLDER content easier for people that weren't skilled enough to see it when it was out?

I mean, your going to have your epic heroic Coliseum gear and they now farm yogg..

GG your still better.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
    you just typed in the /proof I'm nothing but lies command or stalling for photo shop time

Who said I was?

And my sig isn't my main fyi.
    The quote in your sig is all the evidence that I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruberchoice
    who lomg untill its fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Broken makes me sad.

Why so bad Broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.