Thread: 3.2 dps?

3.2 dps?

Where are we at compared to other classes and live?

Re: 3.2 dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Crymeabubble
    Rock bottom.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Crymeabubble
    We are still really low compared to other classes/specs, + our judgment of light is now no more useful than a healadin or protadins. Also it takes a good 15-20 seconds for us to reach our full dps in pve.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    Rock bottom.

Ive tried yesterday to do dps, really we'll be crappy at pvp, SoC doesnt do enought damage to be OK, SoV can not be used at pvp now..

GC said that he wanted more dps from retpallies in PvE, really i dont think that we ll be better with this patch.. Maybe if we use Potion of Speed( +500 haste rating ) at the fight's begining ! Maybe..

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mightlol
    Ive tried yesterday to do dps, really we'll be crappy at pvp, SoC doesnt do enought damage to be OK, SoV can not be used at pvp now..

GC said that he wanted more dps from retpallies in PvE, really i dont think that we ll be better with this patch.. Maybe if we use Potion of Speed( +500 haste rating ) at the fight's begining ! Maybe..
    Potion of Speed only gives a minimal amount of haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    oh sorry i thought that it gave 500 haste rating.
    Ill be shadow priest next patch..

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    it is 500 haste. but it's equates to building up your SoV stacks ~2-3 seconds faster.

Do dev's read sometimes comments on this forum ? I saw a lot of great idea to improve changes

I was thinking, haste should affect paladin offensive cooldowns, but at only something like 1/2 the affect it has on cast speed. For example you have 20% haste, this will reduce the cooldowns on your exorcism, CS, DS, judgement(?), by 10%. It's not a lot, but it'll give paladins a useful stat to gear towards, ArP is useless and once exp/hit capped the only stats giving paladins any decent dps boosts are str/crit, if haste was to work this way on padins it'd mean all this wasted haste loot thatdrops will be picked up (I'd imagine). Because gear will only get better and it will almost always have ArP and/or Haste, both (I think) being waste of item points for a paladin (well... Not totally, but neither have the same size of effect that ArP has to a blood DK or warrior for example.)