Stacking enchanting mats for 3.2?

Do you generally think stacking enchanting mats for 3.2 would be a good idea?

I already bought about 200 abyss crystals, 100 dream shards, 120 greater cosmics and 500 infinite dust (at reasonable prices of course, I would be making a small profit with them even now) but I'm a bit worried about the people that are going to farm 5-man hcs for the badges. What do you think?
    forumz addict :>

Re: Stacking enchanting mats for 3.2?

Abyss crystals will drop quite abit in value after the patch, since the epics that drop in the normal and heroic version of the new 5 man will DE into Abyss Crystals, so there is most likely going to be a huge increase in supply of those.

Not to sure about the rest, however I think the prices for enchanting mats will generally increase(pretty much everyone will be getting new gear immediately) for the first 2-3 days (maybe more) post patch, and then start to fall over the long run

remember that our server is highpop on horde side. undercutters everywhere

15+ Year Old Account

uuuh, new gold making strategy... stacking mats for selling them after new patch release.

YES. DO IT.

it worked ... 10? 15? patches right now. new content => new itamz => mats for enchanting, leather, herbs, ore will sell like HELL. why should it right now be the first patch where it doesn't work?