[3v3] What could be good with a priest and a warrior?

Hi.
    First post here. I really like this forum, and have found some good information in here, but couldn't find an answer for this question.
    Me and my friend play a warrior/priest combo in 2v2, and is going good so far. We're having fun and we are winning more than we're loosing.
    In the next patch blizzard is removing the weapon and shoulders access from 2v2 teams, so we're thinking about making a 3v3 now.
    What would be a good class to add to our 3v3 team? And could you please specify why

Thanks a lot.

Re: [3v3] What could be good with a priest and a warrior?

Well I'm pretty new to arena, and I'm sure you've already put in a lot of thought for this, but I'll give it a go anyways. It seems that you're comp is lacking quite a bit of CC, so you could go with a mage or a warlock. You also already have a healing debuff, so a rogue wouldn't be used to its fullest potential, but rogues are OP so having one of them couldn't hurt :P But seriously, a destro lock + bladestorming warrior would almost mean instant death for any healer. Just my 2 cents.
    Read the signature rules.

I'd say Ret Paladin. They are not a pure dps class in arenas, they are also backup healers, they give very strong buffs (example: have the warr do commanding shout and paladin does Blessing of Might), If the priest would be in troubble with a melee the paladin can use hand of protection on the priest. Hand of freedom is usefull to, not to mention that ret paladins got 2 CC abilities (Repentance and Hammer of Justice).

And if he has Divine sacrifice he can use that to take some damage from the party while in a bubble (the dmg will go nowhere), or he uses Divine Sacrifice/Hand of Sacrifice to get out of CC, The paladin will not get sapped by a rogue in a RMP team, since hand of reckoning will make him go in combat, probabbly the warr gets sapped or the priest, after they trinket they get resapped, then u use hand of protection to get them out of the sap.

If the paladin will have Seal of Vengeance in 3.2 he will be more effective against healers and rogues. The dot can't be dispellable and thus making it impossible for the enemy teams healer to drink, rogues wont be able to vanish because when the DoY ticks he will take damage.

Besides, paladins have auras to and a lot more spells/abilities that i CBA to mention. Make sure you get a good paladin that have played Retribution before WotLK, or they might just be one of those fotm-re-rollers that want the best arena gear by pressing 4 buttons and thinking thats how you win. It's so much more then that when it comes to arena, especially in 3v3.

I'd say DK, b/c warriors can be kited by mages/locks easier then a DK. That DK is kind of like your caster killer. Also they can survive on their own a lot longer then a warrior so he can try to pull a caster LoS of his healer and work on him a bit to put pressure on healer.

Lock is another great option, lots of fear, a great felhunter that can rip through magic debuffs/buffs, and very nice burst if destro and very nice controlled dmg through affliction.

Remember tho as a warrior you're role is more of the utility type, meaning lots of hamstrings, shouts, applying MS to help split up heals, lots of movement around the map, and you can also pop bubbles if your priest is not in a position to do so. The more offensive you are as a warrior, the less time your healer is healing you and your partner, meaning he can do more dmg through dots or mana burn.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

I roll Priest, War, Ret. Working out fine.

I'm the war, blessing of freedom is amazing to have ESP against druid healers. Stack ArP plus pally's magic damage will own every healer, GG. Make sure ur priest has resil up the Wazoo and make sure ur pally doesnt forget to bubble priest if he's getting zerged (which he always will)

Balls Deep!!