15+ Year Old Account

[HELP] Opinions about how to add target's target into UI

Hi friends :]

I have a problem. I want to add target's target frame into my UI, but I just can't find a elegant way to do so. Of course I want it to be near my target frame, but the problem is, that the only space I have there, is above it and that space is already taken by my target's cast bar. I have thought about making the cast bar fill 50% less and then make that space for target's target frame, but Quartz doesn't allow the cast bar to be so small. I tried using Pitbull 4's cast bar, but you can't really make it like I want. A friend gave idea about having a frame above cast bar, but when target doesn't cast anything, there will be an empty spot between target and target's target frame. Can you maybe give an idea about how you would do it?

Here's a picture. I don't have a picture of my UI while casting (I don't have acces to my PC with the UI before 4. July maybe), but you can see it inside this video.

Re: [HELP] Opinions about how to add target's target into UI

just use the blizz ui one

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by killarth
    just use the blizz ui one
    You mean that I should use Blizzard's UI or use Blizzard's target's target frame on my target frame? I can't use it, because I use a different target frame. And it wasn't really what I asked ;[

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Can you get an SS showing your target, at least?

Looking at that SS, I'd do something odd - lift Grid by one "square", and put a thin ToT between Grid and your actionbars.

Move the player/target frames up and put cast bars below them. Put focus above the player frame, half width (aligned to the left), and targettarget above the target frame, half width (aligned to the right). Bam.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    Move the player/target frames up and put cast bars below them. Put focus above the player frame, half width (aligned to the left), and targettarget above the target frame, half width (aligned to the right). Bam.
    arent you meant to be doing a leveling thread o-^

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    Can you get an SS showing your target, at least?

Looking at that SS, I'd do something odd - lift Grid by one "square", and put a thin ToT between Grid and your actionbars.
    Sorry, no other pictures ;/ I have thought about adding the target's target frame down below Grid, but I think it overall will be weird and annoying. The distance between player and target frame are very looong, and that will make the frame look weird. And as a healer, you change target all the time and that would mean a new target's target every second and IMO that would be annoying to look at when the target's target frame are close to Grid and fills up that much space.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    It would be descent, but destroy the artwork. The distance between everything is about the same (look at Kgpanels, frames etc.) and changing cast bar's location to below player/target frame will make a larger space between the panels, and I wouldn't really like that ;/

I guess I just shouldn't add it, since I don't really need it and it will destroy some other UI elements. Though thanks for answers :]