Ret Burst Nerf Fail

Dear Blizzard,
    and once again you are trying to fix the Ret burst. Come 3.2 will Ret be balanced? Short answer: no.

Why? Why are people qqing about Ret? The bg problem: Rets are plate wearers who have sacred shield on them which absorbs 2000 damage each 6 sec. Furthermore they can FoL themselves with every melee crit. So a Ret has nice damage prevention and self-healing going on so that in a bg 1v1 you have to pump prolly around 40k damage into a ret before he even comes at the verge of dying (and healers cannot kill a ret if he doesn't want to die). When a Ret is close to death he can bubble and heal to full in 5secs - people get annoyed by immunity effects very easily, especially when they are as long-lasting as bubble (12secs of dealing only 50% damage, great for arena play --- not) and in bgs 95% of the priests and warriors don't dispel it, cause bgs are full of bad players. Additionally there's a certain time span between dieing and attacking again, so that Retadins can bubbel with almost every second attack (and pop wings in between).
    TDLR version: Rets are an overpowered bgs class.

Arena: Rets don't dominate 2v2 in any way. Period. Okay, maybe the 1300-1600 bracket. Rets are nice in 3v3 when they have a bitch that kicks, slows and applies ms for them. As long as Rets don't get more control tools they are always very dependent on other classes to do the work for them in arena.

So what? Bg whining causes changes for arena causes changes for pve causes changes for bgs...and as long as that doesn't change Ret will always be damned with a whack-a-mole style of play without sufficient offensive control and all the players will complain about no-skill-rets (who would love to learn more usable skills).

Deleted

Re: Ret Burst Nerf Fail

There is no blizzard in here.

Go, find their officel forum.

I totally agree.

Lemme put this Flame Shield for you, you will need it

Just take the nerf-bat like a man. Your class deserves it, everybody (except Paladins) has realized this for months and months.

Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer
    There is no blizzard in here.

Go, find their officel forum.
    Guessing he QQ'd so much he got banned there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumplewinds
    Just take the nerf-bat like a man. Your class deserves it and ______ (except Paladins) have ______ this for ______.
    madlibs anyone?
    personally id go with "baddies" then "thought" and finally "forever"

followed by the phrase "because theyre baddies." i know you cant do that in regular madlibs but i felt it was needed

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Just take the nerf-bat like a man. Your class deserves it, everybody (except Paladins) has realized this for months and months.
    obvious butthurt warlock
    obvious

its also obvious that opret affects welfare farm pvp too much and therefoar needs nerfs, cashcow is saved

Quote Originally Posted by Roflcer_of_teh_Lawl
    obvious butthurt warlock
    obvious

its also obvious that opret affects welfare farm pvp too much and therefoar needs nerfs, cashcow is saved
    Mage and Rogue my mains, Druid, Lock and Warr secondary characters.

Aka you failed.

Mage and Rogue my mains, Druid, Lock and Warr secondary characters.
    Bolded the important bit.

15+ Year Old Account

aka closed