Glyphs for a Sin (Mut) Rogue?

Curious on what Glyphs should I be using? I used to use Glyph of Mutilate, Hunger for Blood and Fan of Knives. Now thinking of changing the Fan of Knives to Rupture for the extra 4 seconds of damage from the new tier 9 set bonus (chance of rupture damage to reduce next attack by 40 energy). My rotation is: garrote > hfb > snd > mut > env > mut (until 4 or 5 combo points) > rupture > mut (same as before) > env > repeat mut + env until rupture is gone then mut > rupture. I have a question for the Glyph of Rupture: does it increase damage or span out the damage by 4 seconds (i.e. if damage is 1000 damage over 12 seconds (200 damage/3 seconds) and with glyph it is 1000 damage over 16 seconds or is it 1200 damage over 16 seconds?

Thanks.

Re: Glyphs for a Sin (Mut) Rogue?

Yeah, switch it to glyph of rupture, It increases the duration of rupture by adding ticks, so yeah it does more damage than an unglyphed rupture and ticks more.

You will do more dps with rupture glyph pre t9, and pre t8
    Top 100.

Gogo Rupture
    Rupture-Glyph increases damage

Read the fark'n stickies

I have the glyph also but:

It does not say it does more damage it takes 4 seconds more
    Havent tested it but i was asking myself this where does it say more damage like the garotte glyph.
    So is there someone who tested it.?

Quote Originally Posted by mmoer
    I have the glyph also but:

It does not say it does more damage it takes 4 seconds more
    Havent tested it but i was asking myself this where does it say more damage like the garotte glyph.
    So is there someone who tested it.?
    I will take up a ticket and ask a GM. Easiest and most lazy way to go about this.

what's a sin?

Quote Originally Posted by admielke
    I will take up a ticket and ask a GM. Easiest and most lazy way to go about this.
    i did that and he said only 4 secs more so i do not understand why i should use the rupture glyph because when i use the glyph it gets worse only on renew rupture i get more dammage from it !

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric
    what's a sin?
    Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by mmoer
    i did that and he said only 4 secs more so i do not understand why i should use the rupture glyph because when i use the glyph it gets worse only on renew rupture i get more dammage from it !
    Here, I'm so kind to quote myself again:
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij
    Gogo Rupture
    Rupture-Glyph increases damage

Read the fark'n stickies
    Sry for the caps now, but I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT THE R-GLYPH INCREASES IT'S DAMAGE.

I didn't say that the glyph says XYZ is similar to pandabears menstruating, I said that Rupture does more damage with the glyph.

BTW: Here's the question from the original post, which I answered with my first post here:
    Quote Originally Posted by admielke
    [...] I have a question for the Glyph of Rupture: does it increase damage or span out the damage by 4 seconds [...]