Thread: Pvp hit cap??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Pvp hit cap??

less then 5% - shit
    around 5% - good
    over 5% but less then 10 - situational
    over 10 - shit

So if you thinking about all those WSG ites with hit - they all can be useful but dont gimp other stats :P

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

10+ Year Old Account

hit cap is worthless tbh
    i lol'd hard at that one ;D , but dude siriously, you need hit rating @ 80 if you want to hit something in pvp or pve 8) and i think most wow players think about that
    Metalhead since 2005 \m/

Quote Originally Posted by AeonTeleos
    hit cap is worthless tbh, unless u run double dps (even so, in double dps i wud stack ap/haste/crit/sp depending on class/race/setup)
    You're retarded.

Anyways. The hitcap is 5%.

Some classes like Ret Paladins, Rogues, Mages, and Death Knights have a talent that increases their chance to be missed. You cannot stack extra hit to get around this. These talents make them have a GUARANTEED CHANCE to be missed.

The same thing works for racials. NE's have an extra 2% chance to be missed by melee attacks, BE's have an extra 2% chance to be missed by spells. Again, this is a guaranteed chance to be missed, you cannot stack hit to avoid it. Racials like the Dwarven Frost Resistance also cannot be avoided by stacking hit, they are guaranteed that 2% chance to be missed by Frost Spells no matter what.

So you pretty much just have to get your 5% hit and deal with the RNG misses you get against certain classes.

aw I am sooo thinking about gemming for expertise, damn dks ALWAYS parry and dodge my mortal strike/heroic strike

and when I say always, I mean once per fight on ever DK in every arenagame

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by AeonTeleos
    hit cap is worthless tbh, unless u run double dps (even so, in double dps i wud stack ap/haste/crit/sp depending on class/race/setup)
    Challenger AeonTeleos

Quote Originally Posted by Phokas
    Challenger AeonTeleos
    LOL WIN