Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bye Bye Ret PvP ?

Hey guys,
    with those changes inc, you guys think we should be thinking of gearing up for Healadin already as it is possibly going to be Lolret once again ?

thx

Re: Bye Bye Ret PvP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshoumaru
    Hey guys,
    with those changes inc, you guys think we should be thinking of gearing up for Holy already is it is possibly going to be Lolret once again ?

thx
    No. And for you Mr. FoTM, then it's a Yes.

As for me, even if they kill all of our seals, I'll be using Seal of Righteousness. And will always have an off spec of Protection Tanking not Healing tree.

Made by myself while I'm bored..

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow_Blast
    in your dreams.
    Did you do ret pvp on S5 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthius
    No. And for you Mr. FoTM, then it's a Yes.

As for me, even if they kill all of our seals, I'll be using Seal of Righteousness. And will always have an off spec of Protection Tanking not Healing tree.
    ok ¨gratz¨, you are a proud person.. I guess

hopefully all fotm rerollers who rolled paladins in the end of tbc will go holy and holyprot pvp. and
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFate15
    since I'm a DK, I don't understand

Hey! Don't cast the FotM rerollers on us poor holy pallies! Some of us work our asses off to be great healers, we don't need the retards making it Lol pally healer! when you want a raid spot. Send them to the warlocks or something! FotM wusses would look good in a dress anyways.

i did ret pvp on s2, s3, and s4
    gfto.
    I am ret pally since I play WoW wich means the begining of TBC so, no I am sorry but I just am TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE ROFL NERFING, strange that noone seems to share that with me.

10+ Year Old Account

use SoR when ret.. and good riddance to the Fotm nubs.

"Stop," said a loud booming voice. And Rhonin turned around to see it was Bolvar Fordragon, but he was all burned up and shit. He took the helm from Tirion. "I can take no comfort anymore, in the world of the living, for Arthas has burned my genitals off. I shall bear the burden. I shall be the jailer of the damned." - Legendary Knaak Thread

I think ret willl either be the same or get stronger, I dont know how their new seal works yet since blood is gone, but from what I know ret was all burst before, used the 3 damage abilities and then waited like 4 seconds for everything to cool down.. with crusader strike on a shorter CD it seems like pallies will be in your face doing damage more often, not necessarily the same amounts, but more constantly.

also with excorcism usable on players agian and insta cast with art of war that adds basically another 2-4k insta damage which will, in my opinion, will allow good pallies who maintain their CDs well to sucessfully burst just as well as they did before doing roughly the same amount of damage.

Also an insta excorcism (if procced) will be able to hit ranged targets so if someone is runnin away at like 30% hp and you can get an excorcism on them to bring them below 20 and then hammer them.. gg

Chronik

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshoumaru
    I am ret pally since I play WoW wich means the begining of TBC so, no I am sorry but I just am TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE ROFL NERFING, strange that noone seems to share that with me.
    You weren't Q_Q ing when you could faceroll now it is time for you to Bend over and take it up the butt since you have gotten nerfed bad.

Retardin tears again, oh gawd.

Retri is fine at PTR.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Azers
    I think ret willl either be the same or get stronger, I dont know how their new seal works yet since blood is gone, but from what I know ret was all burst before, used the 3 damage abilities and then waited like 4 seconds for everything to cool down.. with crusader strike on a shorter CD it seems like pallies will be in your face doing damage more often, not necessarily the same amounts, but more constantly.

also with excorcism usable on players agian and insta cast with art of war that adds basically another 2-4k insta damage which will, in my opinion, will allow good pallies who maintain their CDs well to sucessfully burst just as well as they did before doing roughly the same amount of damage.

Also an insta excorcism will be able to hit ranged targets so if someone is runnin away at like 30% hp and you can get an excorcism on them to bring them below 20 and then hammer them.. gg
    Yea that´s exactly what I am hoping... but as I didn´t test it myself since my home pc is broken, I am just asking this to you guys from what I have been reading..
    -_-
    ¨FoTM rerollers bla bla¨ go to hell you all, you know nothing about me or anyone so stfu if you just want to make some poor comment as those.
    to those who are posting decent stuff, thx so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkalibur
    Hey! Don't cast the FotM rerollers on us poor holy pallies! Some of us work our asses off to be great healers, we don't need the retards making it Lol pally healer! when you want a raid spot. Send them to the warlocks or something! FotM wusses would look good in a dress anyways.
    This is the most retarded thing I've seen in a long time. Warlocks being FotM? I've been a Warlock since I started playing (about 3 years ago) and have been pretty much every spec at one time or another and have even lived through the ups and downs (pre CloS PvP was awesome I guess but I wasn't around then... however 3.1 PvP was horrible). If you think Warlocks are easy or comparable to Paladins then you sir fail at WoW. I've not played a more difficult class in PvP ever and I have a Druid, Mage and DK as well. If you're sending the FotM rerollers anywhere send them to the Rogues! @_@

Retri paladins are fine and will be fine even after 3.2 period.

Q _ Q
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    Retri paladins are fine and will be fine even after 3.2 period.
    good to have some ppl who tested it to say their opinion.. thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkis2001
    This is the most retarded thing I've seen in a long time. Warlocks being FotM? I've been a Warlock since I started playing (about 3 years ago) and have been pretty much every spec at one time or another and have even lived through the ups and downs (pre CloS PvP was awesome I guess but I wasn't around then... however 3.1 PvP was horrible). If you think Warlocks are easy or comparable to Paladins then you sir fail at WoW. I've not played a more difficult class in PvP ever and I have a Druid, Mage and DK as well. If you're sending the FotM rerollers anywhere send them to the Rogues! @_@
    I never said warlocks are easy or compare to paladins. I never said warlocks were the next FotM. I simply said send them to warlocks OR SOMETHING. I didn't want them sent my way as a holy pally just as you don't want them sent your way as a warlock. Before you try to say I fail at wow, please, read the original post again and try not to fail at reading comprehension.

wtf is a ret pally?
    Banned.

Stop crying ffs, re-roll and just stfu. At least you were op for a period of time.

i did ret pvp on s2, s3, and s4
    gfto.
    gfto ? get fuck the off ?

GTFO

Maybe Blizz should just put Ret Palas back the way they were in vanilla, that way we won't get these stupid threads popping up every 30 mins.
    Give a man a fire, and he will be warm for a single night. Set a man on fire, and he shall be warm for the rest of his life.