Thread: Arena Junkies

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Arena Junkies

I thought it was unfair that I couldn't gain full posting privileges on arena junkies without a 2400+ team so I came up with a very easy solution.

When creating your account on arena junkies it will ask for your character name and server, simply go to sk-gaming or even the wowarmory ladder and pick a random player with at least one team above 2400 , use this player to register, if it says " Player is already registered " then simply pick another one.

There you go, full posting privileges. ;D

Re: Arena Junkies

k

Balls Deep!!

OR , get 2400 rating....

2400 is hard bro amirite
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Quote Originally Posted by bovaja
    OR , get 2400 rating....
    Hey Mr DK!

15+ Year Old Account

That's just brilliant. I guess no one would have ever been able to come up with such a GENIOUS idea like that!
    I'm serious! I'm not being sarcastic!

On a more serious note:

I'm not kidding!

On a even MORE serious note:

Why would you want to do that anyway..?

I really doubt that the people that make posts or write guides on Arena Junkies are all at 2400, some of the guides are pretty uninvolved and miss huge elements of the class strategy. I'll bet there are a lot of 1300 rated people claiming to Snerps, Caides, or Spiritmoons.

/facepalm

Checks are there in place to make sure that the people posting have decent knowledge of arenas and the best way to check it right now is by using ratings or titles / past achievements. I see no reason why you would want to circumvent this simple check... no, really.

Great, just what AJ needed, random scrubz posting strats for the 1300 rating.

Quote Originally Posted by furium
    Great, just what AJ needed, random scrubz posting strats for the 1300 rating.
    I dunno about that, I browsed there quite alot and found more stupidity from the ones who can post there then the ones who cant.

I think its because 80% of the crowd that even goes above 2300+ is there illegitimently due to how fucked over the system is designed.

You be quite surprised how ignorant some of them are on AJ, browse there and see the questions and suggestions they make, its quite hilarious.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vrillon
    I think its because 80% of the crowd that even goes above 2300+ is there illegitimently due to how fucked over the system is designed.
    This. 50% win rate should not give you right to 2400 rating or even higher, which it does now.
    Also, it seems that on some chars, people still seem to get +6 rating when they win and -15 when they lose, while their PR/HR/TR is ALL equal. Now that says something about the system. It's still crap.

[quote=Balduvian ]
    This. 50% win rate should not give you right to 2400 rating or even higher, which it does now.[quote]
    Because people who have 50/50 vs brutal and deadly gladiators at 2500+ are so much worse then you, who has 75/25 vs 1000 rated players. Right?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_
    Because people who have 50/50 vs brutal and deadly gladiators at 2500+ are so much worse then you, who has 75/25 vs 1000 rated players. Right?
    At first, quoting is hard, yes.

Secondly, reaching 2k, play 30-30 and reach 2.2k with that score is retarded. Heck you can even go from 2k to 2.2k by winning 30 or 40%.

Now that's hard to come up with.

oh yea, and to join the geek bandwagon: cool bro arena.
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    At first, quoting is hard, yes.

Secondly, reaching 2k, play 30-30 and reach 2.2k with that score is retarded. Heck you can even go from 2k to 2.2k by winning 30 or 40%.
    System should not be designed the way it was designed. I know a better way! Therefore the other way is bad, and my way is good!

Also it doesn't work. Nevermind that it worked for quite a long time now, and no one with more then a shred of common sense is complaning, since they're happy to be facing the people of similar skill and gear level most of the time rather then raping noobs half of the time, and getting steamrolled by deadly gladiators the other half, in true "100-1 win ratio" S3 and S4 style. It doesn't work. Because I say so!

Also, bad player with no common sence is a bad with no common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_
    System should not be designed the way it was designed. I know a better way! Therefore the other way is bad, and my way is good!

Also it doesn't work. Nevermind that it worked for quite a long time now, and no one with more then a shred of common sense is complaning, since they're happy to be facing the people of similar skill and gear level most of the time rather then raping noobs half of the time, and getting steamrolled by deadly gladiators the other half, in true "100-1 win ratio" S3 and S4 style. It doesn't work. Because I say so!

Also, bad player with no common sence is a bad with no common sense.
    What kind of weed is that you smoke?

[quote=Lucky_ ]
    [quote=Balduvian ]
    This. 50% win rate should not give you right to 2400 rating or even higher, which it does now.
    Only that you'll need 1k games or so
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

System is fine, Just because your stuck in the 1500's with a 75% win ratio and then you inspect some 2500 player who is at a 50% win ratio, doesn't mean you should also be 2500, fact is they go against people 2300+ and win 50% of the time, where as you win 75% of the time vs 1500 scrubz

Quote Originally Posted by Vrillon
    What kind of weed is that you smoke?

Two different kinds of weed mixed into one. "Sarcasm" and "mocking". Google them.