Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: How do you do it horde?

You must not be on the server that I was on.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Quote from: idototems on August 02, 2009, 04:08:57 am
    Sure we might be kids, but atleast we arnt all "knowitallfucktardsigot3kratingsofuckyouscrub"

All i can say, i rather play with kids then assholes

/agree

kids can grow up but an asshole will ALWAYS be an asshole ;D

Depends on the Battlegroup, how many people joined whichever BG to actually win, how many are in decent gear, etc

there more dks and paladins at horde side :P

thats why ^^

Quote Originally Posted by gasperk
    Emberstorm Alliance is like 20% win. 1% on Holiday Bgs.

Damn germans!
    <- Emberstorm too. I seem to win about half the time in any BG. I remember back in BC it was terrible for Alliance. Unless it was a premade, I lost like 80% of the time. I noticed it shifted the final month of BC, after the Wrath patch. Not sure what's going on in your games, but the one's I'm in win about half the time.

the whirlwind battlegroup (i play horde vashj us)
    when we won a AV it was cause to open that 40 year old scotch on the shelf at 70, since then i rly gave up on bgs
    and i still havent won a SotA somehow >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Cakethebarbarian
    i try to lead but ally never seem to understand
    There might be the problem, you don't lead pugs. "Communication" does not equal one guy shouting at everyone.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled
    In my BG we always roflstomp the horde. The only time we have problems is if we get a bunch of ally noobs from the two rp servers in our bg group. RP servers need to have their own everything imo. The level of fail I see from them is at an unbelieveable level.
    I'm a mage from Earthen Ring - US and I own all the time in BGs. Because we all know battlegrounds are SRSBZNESS

actually, my 11 yr old brother prefers horde over alliance...

The fact that i myself am horde might have some influence on that though. But when i planned to make an alliance alt with him, he said hed rther start on a fresh server as horde...

my conclusion is indeed:

The grass is always greener on the other side.

When horde, you might feel like allies r pwning bgs (depending on battlegroup) and when alliance in the very same battlegroup, you might feel like horde is.

Seems like time of day, and pure luck (geared teammates, clever teammates, lucky caps, whatever) also influences this A LOT.
    Don't Fwoosh me.

Best way to cure your ills is to go in semi premades. take 4 or 5 friends with you and your win rate should increase.

Also the 'Are older players better?' is generally a true concept. Think about it:

Older people are more likely to have mastered English as a second language if they don't already have it as a first
    Older people tend to listen to advice more often, because, you know, they are older and have had to listen to advice in their real lives.
    Older people don't tend to freak out at the first sign of a loss and either /afk or jump battleground.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbelprik
    Blackout = horde 60% win and alliance 50% but once the BG weekends start alliance players who know how to play (bgs + their class) start playing and it's in that specific BG 90% alliance win and 10% horde win
    60% to 50%...? o.0

In the ruin battle group it is the opposite, Alliance usually wins mmost of the BG's, though it varies from BG to BG. They almost always in AV (like 90%)

Quote Originally Posted by ghrunt
    60% to 50%...? o.0
    Those players are hardcore, they're giving a full 110%!
    DEAL WITH IT.

On my server Alliance is not bad at all... Horde is on the downside when it comes to population, but they can give some realy good game too... It depends who do you have in group and whether they are eager to cooperate...

On the Nightfall battlegroup horde is a big steamy cup of fail. Seriously. I have actually QUIT pvp'ing because horde is so horrible on this BG. I promise it's not just my "perspective" of remembering more losses than wins. I can't remember any wins because there AREN'T ANY. Stay far far away from this group if you're Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbelprik
    Blackout = horde 60% win and alliance 50%
    math fail

Quote Originally Posted by Luztra
    On the Nightfall battlegroup horde is a big steamy cup of fail. Seriously. I have actually QUIT pvp'ing because horde is so horrible on this BG. I promise it's not just my "perspective" of remembering more losses than wins. I can't remember any wins because there AREN'T ANY. Stay far far away from this group if you're Horde.
    No offense man, but i checked your amory, and according to that you have played 309 battlegrounds and won 147 of them, which makes that a 47,6% win rate.

Bottomline: it usually IS one's perspective of remembering more losses than wins in most cases. I dont think anyone can link an armory with over 300 BGs played of which they have won less than 100

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled
    In my BG we always roflstomp the horde. The only time we have problems is if we get a bunch of ally noobs from the two rp servers in our bg group. RP servers need to have their own everything imo. The level of fail I see from them is at an unbelieveable level.
    .. what? Are you that short minded to believe that it's all the RP server's fault?

Deleted

Depends on Batle group, has nothing to do with age, genders, etc... On some Batle groups alliance always win and some are 50%.

Well guess you have bad luck, reroll if you find it so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubb
    The cake is a lie...

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

WSG:
    <Name alliance> has got the flag!
    <Flag carrier> exits tunnel alone away from the healer who MAY be behind him.The group of horde with their flag carrier meets him.Lone alliance carrier dies, horde score. Continues other 2 times.Horde have win.
    "Pff one mark"

EoTS:
    Battle for EotS has just begin.
    Alliance go for flag.1/4 horde go be either 1/4 goes fr other goes mt and dr.Alliance takes the flag, no where to capture it,zomg killed horde druid takes it,captured.And then won by 4bases.